Olly's Lead

New Book! New Summary! New StoryLine! New Faces! New Threat! UGGHGHGHGH I CAN'T WAIT!!

Chapter 100

Laying a paper on the table Olly takes another shot of his whiskey as Liam asks,

“So can you or can you not tell us where Josh is holding Niall.”

Olly smiles and leans back in his chair,

“I can.”

A moment passes when I snap and say,

“Well then spit it out!”

Olly smiles,
“I will, but first I want you to call off your guys.”

“I didn’t bring them.” I say simply.

“Ah, but darlin I have sources that says you actually did bring them and that they are watching as we speak.” Glancing up at the camera’s Olly looks back at me and says, “I tried having my guys hack into the system, but I see that you have some really good and talented guys backing you.”

“The best.” Liam says in a tone that wasn’t gloating, but more like challenging.

Olly glances at Liam then at me as he says, “Tell them I want privacy.”

Liam looks at me and shakes his head, “No.”

Sighing I pull out my phone, with Harry answering on the first ring.

“What’s wrong?”

“Tell Louis to turn off his system.”

“Why?” Harry snapped.

My eyes met Olly’s as I say,
“He wants his privacy.”

“He’s in a damn bar, what kind of privacy is he expecting!”

“Harry please just do it.”

“No.”

“Harry...”

“No! You’re lucky we let you get this far.”

“Harry….”

“No!”

“Harry goddamn it just do it!”

Pulling away from the phone Harry curses so loud and forcefully, is sent a shiver down my spine and made me wonder if he was causing attention his way inside the restaurant.

“Turn it off.” I hear Harry say.

“Is she fucking insane!” I hear Louis yell.

“Just fucking do it.” Harry said with disgust and irritation in his voice.

Coming back to the phone Harry says harshly, “Done.”

“Thank you.” I say softly before hanging up.

“Is it completed.” Ask Olly.

I nodded.

“Hmm.” Hums Olly as he nods to his guard. Pulling out an IPad his guard pushes on it for a moment as he looks up at Olly and nods.

“Great since that’s settled can you tell us where Niall is?” I asked.

“One more thing.” Says Olly as he looks at me then Liam.

Obviously catching on faster than me Liam jumps up, face harden as he says, “You’re fucking nuts if you think I’m leaving her.”

“It’s either you go or Niall goes through more hell than what I assume he already is going through.”