Debut Showcase Day 1

I woke up earlier than normal and changed into my outfit for the day.

(A/N: Eunji's outfit is the one on the left

(A/N: Eunji's outfit is the one on the left. Imagine the letters say Eunji instead of Stussy and her eye makeup is lighter, given the circumstances.)

I locked my front door and knocked on Bangtan's door. Only Jin-sunbae answered, "Good morning, Eunji."

I smiled, "Good morning, sunbae. Is everyone awake?"

"Everyone awake?" I asked.

"Everyone but Yoongi and Jungkook." Jin-sunbae told me.

"Do I need to wake him up again?" I wondered.

"Please?" Jin-sunbae said.

I smiled and he let me in. I walked to Yoongi's room. I used my normal awakening method on him, then he opened his eyes. He chuckled, "Will this become a normal thing?"

I smiled, "Maybe you shouldn't curse at your fellow members when they try to wake you up."

"You and I both know I value three things: music, family, and sleep." Yoongi answered.

I chuckled. We walked out of his room and he went to the bathroom to freshen up. Jin-sunbae walked toward me with  an apple, "Will there be food for us?"

I chuckled, "But of course. I don't believe in starving idols."

"That's great!" Hobi said, jumping into the room.

I got a text from Bang PD-nim, "Your stretch SUV should be at the back of your building by now."

I smiled and looked up, "Gentlemen, our ride is here."

Jimin looked confused, "Our?"

I chuckled, "Because I'm literally live in the same hallway as you, I ride with you and make sure you get to the venue in one piece, bright eyed and bushy tailed."

Taehyung asked, "What does 'bright eyed and bushy tailed' mean?"

"It's an English-speaking country's idiom for arriving enthusiastic and full of energy." I explained to him.

"Two things I need to warm up to at the moment." Yoongi said while walking out of the bathroom.

Jungkook walked out of his room. I smiled, "Good morning, Cookie."

"Good morning." Jungkook mumbled.

Yoongi looked at me, "You call him Cookie?"

"Why not? He is a little cookie. He's sweet to me." I told him.

Yoongi wanted to say something else, but he decided not to. Once everyone was freshened up, we walked down the stairs. Yoongi asked, "Why are we taking the stairs?"