Eunji and Namjoon

There are times when I don't have to run around and help the boys enhance their handsome features. These are the moments when I can just relax and let out my inner thoughts and feelings. I walked toward one of the music rooms with a piano. I made really good friends with the music teachers at Big Hit, so they let me use these rooms. I sat down in front of the piano and started playing.

(Imagine that there are no drums and Eunji is doing both parts, except in the end of the song, she just sings Sunny's part.)

I sighed, then I heard applause behind me. I turned to see Namjoon. I said, "Hello, Namjoon."

He let out a breath, "I knew you could play, I didn't know you could sing and rap."

"I usually don't make it known to everyone. Most of the time, I just do this to let out everything I'm feeling," I told him.

"So, you're feeling regret now?" Namjoon asked.

I nodded, "You could say that, but I'm pretty sure I would bore you with the reason."

Namjoon sat down next to me and said, "Yoongi-hyung."

I looked at him with surprise, then smiled, "I'm that transparent, am I?"

Namjoon chuckled, "Noona, you're the only person he doesn't scare, plus he seems to be in a better mood when you're in the room. It's only when he hasn't seen you in a while he gets cranky."

I laughed, "He doesn't want to deal with the kids."

Namjoon looked confused, "The kids?"

I smiled, "The maknae line."

"Oh, I guess that makes sense. What was the song you were playing?" Namjoon asked me.

"I love you, I love you by Miryo of Brown Eyed Girls featuring Sunny of Girls' Generation. It's one of my favorite collaborations," I explained.

Namjoon smiled, "How come you're not a recording artist yourself?"

I chuckled, "I like my privacy."

He laughed, "You have a point there."

I looked at his hair, "How am I going to do this for the next comeback? Everyone else I have figured out everyone else, I just don't know what to do with you."

Namjoon smiled at me, "I wouldn't mind keep this hair style a little longer."

I smiled, "Thanks for telling me. However, we need to clean it up a little. Also, anyone tell you that you have adorable dimples?"

Namjoon laughed at that, "Fans would say that on occasion."

I shook my head, "Anyway-"

"So this is where you hide," a voice cut me off. I turned around to see Yoongi.

I chuckled, "Hello, Yoongi."

He had a hint of a glare in his eyes, but it left as quick as it came. He said, "I'll see you in a bit."

I nodded and he walked away. Namjoon started to laugh, "He was jealous."

I looked confused, "What reason would Yoongi have to be jealous?"

"I believe he thought I would steal you away," he told me.

I looked at him like he was crazy, "Now, Namjoon, if that was the case, wouldn't he also be jealous of the maknae line?"

Namjoon smiled at me, "You still see them as kids, so naturally Yoongi-hyung wouldn't see them as threats. Me, Jin-hyung and Hobi-hyung however, that's another story altogether."

I chuckled, "He has nothing to worry about. I've always known how to be faithful to one person."

Namjoon smiled, then said, "Catch you later, Noona."

He walked out of the room. I continued to play the piano, then Yoongi walked in. I smiled, "Will you be alright, Yoongi?"

He grumbled. I laughed, "What, I can't be alone with someone else?

He smiled, "You make it sound like I was jealous."

I looked at him, "Were you?"

He laughed, "I'm honestly glad you're getting along with everyone."

I smiled, "That's nice to know."

I took my hands off the piano keys and touched his hair. I said, "I'm so ready to color this hair."

He looked at me, "It won't be anything crazy, will it?"

I smiled, "No, it'll be a natural hair color if that's what you're worried about."

He laughed. Then I heard footsteps walk in the room. It was Taehyung, "Noona, are you cheating on me again?"

I laughed, "Taehyung, you never asked me to be your girlfriend, so how am I cheating on you?"

Yoongi stood up, "And people say I'm jealous."

I left the room and Mi Ho-unni grabbed my shoulder, "I'm glad I caught you. Have you seen Jin-oppa?"

I chuckled, "No, I haven't."

She sighed, "Ok."

When the building was closing down for the day, I took the bus back to my place. It was going to be a salon day for the next comeback and I need plenty of rest.

Sorry that this chapter is shorter, but the next one will be longer since it'll be a salon day. I hope you enjoy!