40k Special: English Time

I swear you surprise me every time you vote, but I love surprises, especially around the holiday season. You asked and you shall receive!

I made to the office room that me and Jungkook usually borrow wearing this.

(A/N: Eunji's wearing this with her purple glasses.)

I walked inside and set my materials on a table when I heard a knock on the door. I looked to see who it was. It was Jungkook and Yoongi. I smiled, "Come in, guys."

I could feel Yoongi undressing me with his eyes and asked, "I don't recall any of our teachers wearing that unless they had a blazer with it."

"Well, I'm not your average teacher and thank you for guessing the theme," I told him.

He looked confused, then Jungkook explained, "We usually have lessons based on theme. Last time, the theme was sports and Eunji-noona was wearing a practice basketball jersey."

Yoongi looked at me, "You were wearing that and I missed it?"

I chuckled and whispered in his ear, "You'll get another chance later when we don't have company."

Yoongi smiled at that and I heard a click. I look at Jungkook with a smile. He said, "You and Yoongi-hyung don't get a lot of moments together, so I capture them when they happen. I don't have enough for a scrapbook yet, but I'm getting there."

I smiled, "That's sweet of you, Jungkook."

Yoongi sat down next to Jungkook and I said, "Now, since we're already well-versed in the school system here in South Korea, I'll talk to you about the school system in the United States, at least from what I hear from my friends who were born and raised there."

(A/N: Korean will be regular. English will be in italics. When ages are mentioned, I'll be referring to Korean age, not international age.)

I began, "Most people in the United States have their kids in primary school when they're 5 or 6, but on occasion, some kids start school late."

"Occazen?" Yoongi asked.

"Occasion," I translated. 

When he seemed satisfied with that, I continued, "Is there any in particular you want to hear about?"

Jungkook asked slowly, "Do they have art clubs?"

I nodded, "They do, but they're unfortunately a dying breed along with music programs."

"Why are they a dying breed? " Yoongi asked.

"Because in some areas of the US, people think that being artistically inclined won't help them in the future," I told them while pushing my glasses up.

"Altistically enclinied?" Jungkook asked.

I chuckled and translated, "Artistically inclined."

I could tell Yoongi didn't understand everything I said, but he could piece together what I was talking about. He said, "They don't know what they're missing then. They clearly not meet you."

I must admit, hearing Yoongi's accent bleed through his English is hot, but I can't get distracted. I continued, "Is there anything else you would like to know?"

"How are dating rules?" Yoongi asked slowly.

I chuckled, "Students are allowed to date, but a lot of schools don't allow PDA or public display of affection. At least while the students are in high school. When they go to university, they can hug and kiss without too much trouble."

I looked at Jungkook who seemed completely fascinated by this conversation, "I want to go back to the US."

I smiled, "At the rate you're going, you just might."

"And you're coming with us, Noona. Even if I have to beg Bang PD-nim!" Jungkook told me.

I laughed, "Did you miss me that much during American Hustle Life?"

"He kept asking for either you or Mi Ho," Yoongi told me.

"Jungkook, the next time you go to the US, I'll be with you guys," I told you.

He smiled at me and asked, "What was your favorite subject in school?"

"Well, I liked Art and English. I did take Photography as an elective though," I explained.

"Then how did you see Yoongi-hyung? Didn't he go to an all boys' school during high school?" Jungkook asked.

This is when Yoongi decided to step in, "We still hung out whenever we could and she followed me while I was underground rapper. She even fed me when I couldn't afford a meal."

"Well, I couldn't let you starve, could I?" I told him.

Then Jungkook's phone went off. He said, "Oh, Jin-hyung is calling!"

"That's our cue. I told Jin-oppa to call us at a certain time so we're not here all day. When we first started, we were here until dawn and Jin-oppa assumed we got kidnapped," I explained while laughing.

Yoongi laughed, "That sounds like Jin-hyung."

"You didn't have to hear him lecture for 2 hours," Jungkook said with a frown.

We got back home and I showered and changed into a white T-shirt and black yoga pants. I put my glasses on and I heard a knock on the door. I knew it was Yoongi so I opened the door only to be greeted by a passionate kiss and embrace. When we separated for oxygen, I said with a smile, "Have I done something wrong?"

"You were with Jungkook until dawn?" he asked, closing the front door with his foot.

I laughed, "Is that what's bothering you? Yoongi, he was really invested in the lesson that we continued until dawn. Believe me, both me and Jungkook got an earful from Jin-oppa."

He led me to the bedroom and closed the door. I made the mistake of sitting down on the bed because he joined shortly after and assaulted my neck with kisses. I asked between moans, "You're not jealous of Jungkook now, are you?"

He looked into my eyes and I was able to see that he was. I sighed, "Yoongi, Jungkook is like a little brother to me, along with the rest of the maknae line. Yes, they're older now, but that hasn't changed anything."

Then I felt his hand on my abs. I shivered and pushed his hand away, "What did you do, soak your hands in ice water?"

He laughed at me, "Close, but no. I was helping Jin-hyung organize the food in the freezer."

"Oh, did you enjoy the lesson?" I asked.

"I definitely have more words to use. Thank you for inspiration," he replied.

I felt my whole body heat up. He must have felt it as well because he placed his hands back on my abs with an evil smirk, "Are you seduced by English, now?"

I looked him in the eyes and said, "You just search for ways to seduce me, don't you?"

I felt his hands slowly move higher, then stopped, "Maybe."

"Whatever you're thinking of, I sincerely hope you follow through with it," I told him.

He buried his face in my neck and his hands on my back underneath my shirt and said, "Eunji-ah, I always follow through."

Hello, everyone! I will continue with the festival after this. I pray you're doing well and I hope you enjoyed the chapter!