Meeting Taemin and Kara

(A/N: The top is Eunji's outfit and the bottom is Mi Ho's outfit, the white shirt, the shirt and the heels

(A/N: The top is Eunji's outfit and the bottom is Mi Ho's outfit, the white shirt, the shirt and the heels.)

Here we are, another music show, but there's no shortage of fun to be had. I left to get some water for the guys when I saw Taemin of Shinee. Oh, he's so handsome! I walked into our area and gave everyone a bottle. Mi Ho-unni whispered, "So, I hear from Namjoon that you were in Yoongi's studio with him alone."

I chuckled, "Well, we had a good time."

Mi Ho-unni gave me an all-knowing look, "Now you expect to believe that you were in there for a few hours and nothing happened?"

Then she dramatically flipped her hair, "You insult my intelligence."

I laughed, "Nothing gets past you, doesn't it? Okay, I tripped and he caught me before I could fall. His hands felt so great."

Mi Ho-unni grinned at me, "Why didn't you kiss him right then and there?"

I looked at her, "I was savoring the touch of his hands."

Then we saw a man walk in. Wasn't he the same guy who was watching over EXO? He said, "Eunji-ssi, it's been a while."

I smiled and nodded, "Yes, it has."

"Anyway, I need someone to help me with Taemin," he explained.

My eyes went wide. Taemin? Shinee's Taemin? I nodded, "Sure, I'll help."

Before I walked out the door, I said to the guys, "I won't be gone forever. Behave, all of you."

I was mainly looking at the Maknae Line because they have been a little more protective as of late. Jungkook pouted at me, Jimin laughed while Taehyung was saying, "Come back soon!"

I smiled and walked with the guy. When we got to where Taemin was, Taemin smiled at me. He stood up, bowed and said, "Hello, I'm Taemin."

"