80k Special: Eunji Choreographing BTS

Well, look at you guys! I honestly can't thank you enough for inspiring me every day to write this story no matter how long it takes for me to update! In this one, Eunji is choreographing BTS for the first time.

I was called to Bang PD-nim's office early in the morning. I figured I was actually in trouble this time. When I walked inside the office, I sat down in the seat across from him. I was looking at the floor because I didn't know what to expect. Bang PD-nim said, "How are you doing this morning, Eunji-ssi?"

I finally looked at him and noticed that he looked pleasant, so some of my fear disappeared. I replied, "I'm doing fine, Bang PD-nim."

He smiled, "You're wondering why I called you here, aren't you?"

I forget how transparent I am. I nodded, then he chuckled, "I want you to choreograph BTS's Butterfly."

I was shocked by this, "Me? But I've never choreographed anyone before."

"I've seen you working with Hoseok and I must say, you have a fresh eye for different movements given your jazz background. I have faith in you, Eunji-ssi," he explained.

I smiled, "Thank you, Bang PD-nim."

He dismissed me, then I walked to the practice room. Thankfully, it was empty so I was able to listen to Butterfly by myself and think about what movements to use. I went lyrical for a moment, then I realized that it wouldn't work because not every member has a background in lyrical dance, so I decided to use some of Hobi's advice and isolated some of my movements. After that, I was able to come up with half a routine, but then I landed into another problem; how will I get this done for seven men? Thankfully, I didn't have to wonder any more when the members of BTS walked in. Jimin was the first to notice my actions and asked, "Are you coming up with choreography, Noona?"

I turned around and smiled, "Yes, I am. For you guys, actually."

Everyone looked shocked, then I said, "I actually came up with half of the choreography, but I keep getting stuck on how to do the actual butterfly for seven people."

Jungkook looked confused, "The butterfly?"

I chuckled, "I have been chosen to choreograph Butterfly."

Hobi smiled, "Congratulations, Eunji-noona! Can you show us what you have so far?"

I nodded, then got in position. I got as far as the chorus, then I stopped the music. Taehyung looked at me in awe and said, "That was so beautiful."

I smiled, "Thank you, but it still needs work."

Hobi stood up and declared, "It's official! We need to help you!"

I looked at him in surprise, "Are you sure you want to? There's a lot left to do."

Jimin smiled, "You help us so much, Noona. More than you know. I have no problem helping."

Jungkook stood up as well, "Count me in, too!"

Taehyung smiled, "Anything as your favorite vocalist, Noona."

Namjoon shook his head smiling, "I'll do my best."

Jin-Oppa stood up and saluted, "I'm at your command. Eunji."

Finally, Yoongi stood up and chuckled, "Usually, I can't stand being roped into these situations, but if it's for you, I'll be a part of it."

I was utterly speechless. I waited for a moment before I said anything, then I replied, "Thank you so much. Let's get started."

After that, the choreography was coming together much quicker than I thought. Surprisingly, I was getting more ideas from Namjoon and most people don't consider him a dancer. Once we were done with the choreography, the guys decided to dance to make sure everything came together. I couldn't be more than proud of them. Jimin was the most excited because he pulled me into a bear hug, "We finally dance choreography by Eunji-noona!"

Yoongi laughed, "I always knew you had it in you, Eunji."

I smiled, "Thank you, Yoongi."

Hobi said, "Alright, let's do it again!"

Everyone groaned, but they complied. They dance for at least an hour and a half before they called it a day. I made it back home and I saw that Mi Ho-unni was searching on the web for outfits. I asked her, "Are you updating your closet again?"

She chuckled, "I'd love to, but no. This hunt is for Save Me. Despite the fact that we'll be in one location this time, I want them to look their best."

I sat down next to her and looked at her notes. I noticed that Jin-Oppa and Namjoon were to wear a cap. I asked, "Why are they wearing caps?"

Mi Ho-unni smiled, "They both have bright hair colors, so I'm making sure that they won't be the main focus of the video."

I nodded in understanding. 

And that's the special! Hello, everyone! I just want to say thank you for being patient with me! I pray you're doing well and I hoped you enjoyed the special!