Salon Day #4 And Runway Show

I arrived at the salon earlier than normal. Minho-oppa arrived about 5 minutes later. He smiled at me, "Another day, another cut, another color."

I smiled, "That's right. Jungkook will go back to black, Taehyung will be dark brown, Jimin will also go brown, Namjoon needs his color and cut retouched, Hobi will have more red tones to his hair, Yoongi will go cherry red, and Jin-oppa needs his roots retouched."

Mi Ho-unni walked in with the rack of outfits, "Oh, I'm so excited for this! I can't experiment with color still, but just you wait!"

I laughed, then I saw a duffle bag on her shoulder, "Those are the accessories, I'm guessing?"

She smiled, "That's right. No outfit is complete without accessories."

Then BTS walked in. I said, "Good morning, gentlemen. Had fun in Russia?"

Namjoon said, "Yes, it was fun."

The boys were in Russia for a dance cover contest to their songs. Taehyung said with a frown, "But I missed you guys."

Minho-oppa chuckled, "It's nice to know you thought of us."

I said, "So, who's first?"

Yoongi looked up, "Do we get to know what we're getting?"

I shook my head smiling, "No. I found it more fun to surprise you."

"In that case, I'm first," Yoongi said, sitting down in my chair.

I smiled, then started trimming his hair. It's obvious that he hasn't been going to Minho-oppa to get it trimmed. After that, I started applying the color. He looked at me, "Are you sure you can't give me a hint?"

I looked at him, "It won't be a far departure from what you already had."

Namjoon was getting his cut retouched. After I finished with Yoongi, Hobi sat down. I smiled, "Someone's excited."

"Well, I'm getting your magic hands again, Eunji-noona," Hobi answered.

I laughed, "What about Mi Ho-unni?"

"That'll be the second touch of magic," Hobi answered.

"Flattery will get you anywhere," Mi Ho-unni chimed in. Everyone laughed at that.

Minho-oppa asked, "So, what did you like the most about Russia?"

"The food was delicious," Jin-oppa said.

"Of course you'll say the food, Jin-hyung," Namjoon said.

"But it wasn't as much fun without you, Noonas and Hyung," Jungkook said.

"Well, we were brainstorming the looks for this album. Can't really do that in Russia because we would've been focusing on making sure you're awake and fed," Mi Ho-unni explained.

"We would've made it worth your time," Jimin replied.

I laughed. I finished with Hobi and I checked with Yoongi. I nodded, "Alright, the sink."

He walked over to the sink and I shampooed his hair. I applied the conditioner and Namjoon sat down. I chuckled, then started retouching his color. I said, "Meet any crazy fans in Russia?"

Namjoon shook his head, "If there were any, we didn't meet them."

When I finished with him, I rinsed out Yoongi's conditioned hair, then I began drying and styling his hair. I smiled, "Who knew you could rock this?"

I checked with Hobi and started shampooing his hair. Yoongi left with Mi Ho-unni with put on his outfit. I put conditioner in his hair and looked at Namjoon's hair. I shook my head, "I don't understand how your hair takes color so well."

Namjoon shrugged, "Lucky, I guess?"

I laughed, then moved him to the sink. I shampooed and conditioned his hair. I rinsed out Hobi's hair and started styling his hair. When I was done with him, I sent him to Mi Ho-unni. He smiled, "More Noona magic!"

I laughed, then started to finish up Namjoon's hair. I said, "I assure you, it's not magic."

"You could've fooled me," Namjoon replied.

I shook my head while smiling, "Go put your outfit on, sir!"

He walked away, smiling. If it wasn't for those dimples of his, I would've been harsher. Jungkook sat in the chair next. I smiled, "Can you stop growing please?"

"I can't help it, Noona," he answered.

I started coloring his hair and said, "It's fine, Kookie. We all become adults at one point."

I had him moved to the side, then Jimin sat down. I looked at his face, "What happened to your cheeks?"

Jimin looked at me, "I was getting fat."

I softly hit his shoulder, "Jiminie, you're not getting fat. In fact, you're getting too thin."

I started on his color. Taehyung said, "Will you come with us on our next trip, Noona?"

I shrugged, "It'll be up to Bang PD-nim."

"I could convince him," he told me.

I chuckled, "That's sweet of you, Taehyung, but you don't need to do that."

After I finished with Jimin, I checked on Jungkook's hair. I shampooed his hair and applied conditioner. I said, "You wanted to be last, didn't you, Taehyung?"

He gave me his signature rectangle smile, "Maybe?"

Rather than question it, I just started on his hair. Minho-oppa checked on Jimin's hair and asked me, "Is this what you had in mind?"

I looked over and smiled, "Yes. Can you take care of him and Jungkook?"

He nodded and proceeded to do that. Now we had to wait on Taehyung to process. Me and Minho-oppa proceeded to style Jimin and Jungkook's hair. After we sent to Mi Ho-unni, I was finally able to shampoo Taehyung's hair. While I was applying the conditioner, Mi Ho-unni stepped in and said, "When you're through with him, I'll get him ready for the 'fashion show',"

I smiled, "Sure thing, Unni."

When the conditioner did its job, I styled his hair. I said, "Now, off to Mi Ho-unni."

He nodded, then he left. Me and Minho-oppa sat down. He said, "That was tiring."

I smiled, "But it was worth it."

Mi Ho-unni sat in between us, "They're ready."

I looked at her, "You didn't spend all that time touching Jin-oppa's shoulders, were you?"

She gave me an evil smile, "I only did it for 5 minutes."

Then she yelled, "And cue music!"

The three of us were rolling all over the couch from laughter. I said, "All of that aside, you all look great."

BTS bowed and said, "Thank you very much!"

And that's the chapter! This has to be the fastest I've ever done one because usually it takes me a week to get one chapter done. I hope you enjoyed the chapter!