Wake Up: Open Your Eyes Tour Part 1

I'm so happy we're in Tokyo, Japan! We won't get a lot of breaks because of this tour, but I'll take what I can get at this point. The guys were rehearsing on stage while we were preparing our tools. Mi Ho-unni was smiling the whole time, "This is the last time for a while they'll be using these outfits for a while, then the next comeback will be something different entirely."

I chuckled, "Right now, we have this tour and Namjoon's MV for the promotion of his mixtape."

Then I groaned, "I have to touch up his roots again. How does his hair grow so fast?"

Minho-oppa laughed at me, "Lucky, maybe?"

Then the guys walked in from rehearsals to get ready for the concert. I was taking care of Yoongi while the other coordi-unnis were taking care of the others. He said, "I'm glad you're here, Eunji-ah."

I smiled at him, "I'm glad to be here as well. This is actually my first time coming to Japan."

He looked confused, "But you spoke Japanese so well at the airport when Taehyung couldn't find his bags."

I shook my head, "Remember that pen pal I had while we were in middle school?"

He nodded, then I explained, "She was from Japan and we were actually teaching each other our native languages. We still do it to this day."

He smiled, "The Eunji Effect is still going strong."

I put the eyeliner down to give him a look, "You and my oppa came up with that and you two still hang that over my head."

I finished his makeup, "You have a show to put on, Suga."

He chuckled, "Because you're my friend, I'll let you get away with that."

He walked away and the boys huddled up for a pre-show pep talk. After that, it was off to the stage. Thankfully, we were kept near the side of the stage so we could help them change clothes quickly. I noticed that fans were still trying to get inside. I said, "I thought we would fill the seats, but not this fast."

Minho-oppa laughed, "ARMY love in Japan is powerful."

While this was going, we were patting off their sweat, helping them change clothes, and retouch their makeup. When they were on stage, I couldn't help but be in awe of Yoongi. He's come so far since his days performing underground. The concert was over and we all went back to the hotel we were staying in. I was on the bed mentally exhausted. Mi Ho-unni laughed at me, "I know. I'm tired, too. You want the shower first?"

I waved a hand, "You can go first. I need a moment."

She walked into the shower. Then I got a text. I didn't recognize the number, so I opened it. It said, "Hey, Noona! It's Hobi!"

I shook my head. He must have got my number from Jungkook. I texted back, "Hello, Hobi. Is there anything special you needed?"

I waited about a minute, then he responded, "Yoongi-hyung keeps reaching for something in his sleep. Want to scare him a little?"

The idea is tempting, however, I'm not sure how that would go. My curiosity won in the end, so  I decided to text, "Sure. What's your room number?"

He texted me the room number, I grabbed my room key, wrote Mi Ho-unni a note in case she walks out of the shower while I'm gone and I left the room. I made it to their room and I texted Hobi, "I'm outside your door."

He opened the door with a finger over his lips. I nodded and tip-toed inside the room. Yoongi's so adorable when he's asleep. I'm almost sad to wake him up like this. I waited for him to move his arm back to his waist, then I carefully laid down on the other side. Then he reached his arm over and unknowing wrapped his arm around my shoulder. Then his hand was squeezing my shoulder, then he lowered it to my forearm, then he lowered it to my thigh. He opened his eyes and sat up with a surprised yell. Me and Hobi burst out laughing. Hobi smiled, "Found what you were reaching for, Hyung?"

At first, he looked ready to kill us, then he laughed. I said, "For the record, it wasn't my idea."

He nodded, "But you enjoy these kinds of jokes."

I said, "I'm going back to my room since this was all in good fun. Sleep well."

They waved goodbye and I went back to my room. When I opened the door, Mi Ho-unni was laughing at the note. I said, "It was successful."

She laughed even more, "What happened? I want details."

"He reached over, then to make sure he wasn't imagining things, he squeezed my shoulder, then touched my forearm, then he touched my thigh. When he woke up, he just shot up like we ripped off a bandage," I explained.

She fell on the floor and said, "You should've recorded his expression."

"I left my phone here, so I couldn't," I replied.

She slumped over, "Then you should've had Hobi record it then!"

I smiled, "I need to shower now. I've had a little too much fun for one evening."

The next morning was the same routine. The guys finished their sound check, then we were getting them ready. Jungkook was using a blow dryer to cool himself off and I found it too funny. Yoongi walked over to me and said, "I'm starting to think you have too much time on your hands if you can pull practical jokes with fellow members."

I looked in his eyes and said, "For your information, I was mentally tired when Hobi contacted me. I just happened to be in a good mood."

He chuckled, "Apparently, with him, you're always in a good mood."

I smiled, "What can I say? He's BTS's sunshine, after all."

We got them all ready, then the show started. How they keep their energy up is beyond me, but they do so. When it got to closer interactions with the fans, I was worried that Jimin would get pulled in with the crowd because he is smaller than everyone else. When the show was over, Yoongi leaned on me and whining, "Jimin hit me with his mic."

I shook my head laughing, "You're not severely injured. You'll be fine."

The guys pulled the Styling Trinity into a group hug and said, "Thank you!"

I smiled and we replied, "No problem."

And that's the chapter! Hello, everyone! I pray you're doing well and I hope you enjoyed the chapter!