140k Special

This morning, I was able to escape Yoongi's grasp without waking him up and I did my morning routine. Once I was done, I was wearing a green T-shirt and a black skirt that came to the middle of my thighs with leggings on. I wore leggings because whenever Yoongi sees my bare legs, it's a miracle if I leave the bedroom. I walked toward the kitchen to cook breakfast since everyone had the day off today, but when I opened the fridge, there was barely any food left. I sighed, then I heard Taehyung's sleepy voice behind me, "Good morning, Noona."

I turned around and smiled, "Good morning, Taehyung. Why are you up this early?"

"I was thirsty, so I came here for a bottle of water," he replied.

I nodded. I'm honestly shocked that we have water left, but only food for breakfast. I picked up the ingredients for a quick breakfast. While I was cooking, I heard the fridge being opened, then a scream followed. I knew it was Jin-oppa because only he would say this sentence, "I live with a bunch of bottomless pits!"

I chuckled, then I guess Jin-oppa finally realized he wasn't alone in the kitchen because he said, "Of course I'm not referring to you or Mi Ho, Eunji."

I looked at him and smiled, "I know. I'm almost done cooking breakfast for everyone, anyway. Then I need to go grocery shopping."

Jin-oppa smiled, "Say no more! I'll go wake the others!"

I started setting up the table and everyone started walking toward it. Yoongi was really dragging his feet and he wasn't looking where he was going. I walked over and led him to a seat at the table. Once we were all seated, the order from my left was Yoongi, Namjoon, Jin-oppa, Mi Ho-unni, Jimin, Hobi, Taehyung, and Jungkook. I tried my best not to laugh at their bed heads. We started eating, then I said, "We need groceries. Any volunteers to go with me?"

Mi Ho-unni said, "I'll go. Apparently, someone picked the wrong milk last time."

Namjoon looked down in embarrassment, "Sorry, Mi Ho-noona."

Jungkook raised his hand, "I'll go too!"

Taehyung looked at him, "You just want the noonas to yourself. I'll go as well."

Jimin laughed, "I'll come."

I laughed, then looked at everyone, "Anyone else?"

"I would, but I have a project that I'm working on," Hobi told me apologetically.

"Bang PD-nim wants to talk to me about something," Namjoon said.

"I need to clean this house and I require assistance," Jin-oppa replied, looking at Yoongi.

Yoongi groaned, "Can't I just sleep?"

Jin-oppa shook his head, "You're not sleeping the day away this time. You and Eunji already did that."

Yoongi looked at me with a smirk. I merely tucked a loose hair behind my ear, "In any case, those who are coming with me, get ready."

The maknae line practically sprinted to their bedrooms to change. Mi Ho-unni chuckled, "I'll change into something presentable."

Jin-oppa hugged her and said, "What do you mean? You're always presentable."

Mi Ho-unni smiled, "Flattery will get you anywhere, but right now, I need to look like I made an effort."

She kissed him on the cheek, then walked away. I smiled, then called Minho-oppa, "We're buying groceries and we're in need of a bodyguard."

He laughed and asked, "Why not call Sejin-hyung?"