70k Special: Eunji's Niece Visits

(A/N: This is Eunji's outfit for the day

(A/N: This is Eunji's outfit for the day. Her hair is only two inches past her shoulders, though.)

I was in a bind. My cute 5 year old niece Sulli is being dumped on me by my sister, Soo Ji. She tells me over the phone, "I have a soon-to-be-married client to attend to and there's no one to look after her but you."

Soo Ji is a freelance makeup artist so she travels to different places all the time. I replied, "But I have to be at work and I don't know if Bang PD-nim will be alright with me toting around a young child in the building."

"Please, Unni? I'll repay you for this in full if you do me this one favor," she asks, practically begging at this point.

I sighed, "Meet me at the building with Sulli."

She screamed with happiness, almost blowing out my eardrum, then she said, "We'll be right there!"

Once I hung up, Mi Ho-unni shook her head, "You can keep the maknae line in check, but when it comes to your sister, it's an entirely different story."

"Usually I can, but this time, it's about her daughter, Sulli. I can't really say no when it comes to her," I explained.

Mi Ho-unni nodded, then replied, "I hope you can convince Bang PD-nim to let her be around you all day."

Once she said that, I called Bang PD-nim. Once he answered, he said, "Yes?"

"Hello, Bang PD-nim. I'm calling to ask you about something that happened last minute and I hate this, but can my niece be around me the entire day?" I asked.

There was silence on the other line, then he replied, "How old is she?"

"She turned 5 last month, but she's generally well behaved. She's just shy around strangers," I replied.

"Well, the boys don't have a busy schedule today. They just have dance practice. As long as she remains on her best behavior, it should be fine," he retorted.

I let out a sigh of relief, "Thank you, Bang PD-nim."

We hung up, then me and Mi Ho-unni left for the building. I waited outside the building for Soo Ji and Sulli. I saw her car pull up and slow down to park. She helped Sulli out of the car. I must have looked extremely annoyed because when Sulli approached me, she asked in a small voice, "Are you mad, Aunt Eunji?"

I smiled at her and answered, "I'm not mad, sweetie. I'm always happy to see you."

"The same can't be said for your little sister?" Soo Ji said with a pout.

I looked at her, "I'm still trying to figure out a proper way for you to pay me back for this."

Sulli looked at me with a confused look, "Does Eomma owe you money?"

I chuckled, "No, she doesn't, Sulli. What she owes me can't be paid with money."

"Oh, does she need to give you candy?" she asked.