Salon Day #3

I got to the salon with all of my color bowls ready. I was excited when Namjoon said he wanted to try out a new color. I will miss his dark hair, but this is the music industry. Your image has to move along with the times. Minho-sunbae walked in and said, "Good morning, Eunji-ah."

I smiled, "Good morning, Minho-sunbae. Are you ready for this?"

"Yes, I am. Since you're not telling the boys what they're getting, you can tell me, " he said.

I nodded, "For Jin-sunbae, I'm thinking about going for more of a red. Yoongi, I'll make his hair more brown. Hobi, he'll be light brown, which is an easy transition. Namjoon is going blonde, but he wants to keep the sides of his hair shaved, so he'll be with you first. Jimin is going back to black. Taehyung is going orange. And our dear Kookie is going red."

Minho-sunbae smiled, "This will be a fun comeback."

"Yes, it will. This album is titled Skool Luv Affair, so Mi Ho-unni is having a blast with finding clothes this time around since her first venture was altering school uniforms," I explained.

Then the boys walked in. They all said, "Good morning."

I smiled, "Good morning. Who wants to go first?"

Jungkook walked over to me. I smiled, "Remember, you're not supposed to know what you're getting. It's a surprise."

He just grinned at me. Why is he so cute? I had the color out of his line of eyesight, then I got started. Namjoon was sitting with Minho-sunbae getting his hair retouched. Jungkook asked, "Will it be a bright color?"

I chuckled, "No, it won't be."

After I finished applying the color and putting the papers on his head, I had him move to the side. I looked up to see who would sit down next, then Jimin sat down. Jimin asked, "What will you do for me, Noona?"

I looked at him, "No one is knowing what they'll get until after we're done here."

I began applying the color, then Jungkook said, "Did you listen to the new album, Noona?"

I smiled, "Yes, and I must say, you've really outdone yourselves. Who knew you would dabble with some rock elements?"

Namjoon smiled, then Yoongi smiled as well. I finished with Jimin and I checked on Jungkook's color. It wasn't where it should be yet, so I said, "Let me do someone else first, then I'll rinse you out."

He nodded, then Namjoon sat in the chair. I smiled, "This is actually the first time I ever colored your hair. I'm kind of nervous now."

Namjoon smiled, "Don't worry. I have faith in you."

I felt myself relax, then I proceeded to apply the color to his hair. Namjoon's hair was taking the color well and I just applied the color. Once I was done, I checked on Jungkook. I nodded, then moved him to the sink. He smiled, "This feels nice. Can you shampoo my hair from now on, Noona?"

I laughed, "No, Kookie. If I shampooed your hair for you, then everyone else would expect the same."

"Not everyone. Just Taehyung," Yoongi said with a smile.

Everyone laughed except for Taehyung, who was blushing. I applied conditioner to his hair, then had him move to the side. I checked on Namjoon. It was coming out really blonde, so I shampooed his hair. I applied conditioner, then checked on Jimin and Taehyung. I took Jimin to the sink because his hair was dark enough. Minho-sunbae took care of Jungkook by rinsing out his conditioner and styling his hair. Jungkook looked surprised, "Wow, it's red!"

I smiled while applying conditioner to Jimin's hair, "I wanted it to be more subtle."

I checked on Taehyung's hair and it's the color it should be. I shampooed his hair and put conditioner in it. I said, "Who's next?"

Hobi sat down in my chair. I rinsed out Namjoon's hair and he moved to Minho-sunbae for styling. I started coloring Hobi's hair when Namjoon exclaimed, "Wow! This is dope!"

I smiled, "Thanks."

Jimin's hair was rinsed out and styled by Minho-sunbae. When he was through, I looked up at him and Jungkook. I pouted, "What happened to my baby-faced boys?"

"They grew up," Minho-sunbae told me.

Hobi said, "What about me, Noona? Are you no longer noticing me?"

I smiled and replied, "Hobi, you're unforgettable."

He smiled and I placed the last paper on his head. When he moved, Taehyung's hair was ready. I said, "I've always wanted to have that color, but it looks better on you."

He gave me a smile, "Thanks, Noona."

I checked on Hobi's hair and it wasn't ready yet. Jin-sunbae sat down and I thought, "If Mi Ho-unni was here, she would be ready to pounce."

I applied the color to his hair and I checked on Hobi again. He was ready and moved him to the sink. Yoongi finally sat down in the chair. I smiled, "Anyone ever tell you, 'Never go last'?"

"I got some extra minutes of sleep, so I don't regret it," he answered.

I whispered, "You had no problem sleeping in my bed."

He smiled, "I must say, it was very comfortable."

"What was?" Jin-sunbae asked.

I looked down at Yoongi. The look in his eyes told me that he didn't want me to say that we slept in the same bed, so I said, "My futon. He stayed with me last night."

"Oh, I wondered where you went last night," Jin-sunbae retorted.

We both chuckled, then Yoongi's hair had to process. Hobi's hair was washed out and styled and he smiled, "This looks great, Noona! Thanks!"

I smiled back, "No problem, Hobi."

I checked on Jin-sunbae's hair. It was perfect, so I washed his hair and applied conditioner. I looked at Yoongi's hair and I moved him to the sink. Yoongi grinned, "Never mind what I said earlier. You should just shampoo my hair."

I laughed, then whispered, "Aren't we possessive?"

Yoongi nudged my knee with his index knuckle, then whispered, "I'm not going away from you any time soon."

I grinned. Once everyone was completely styled, I smiled, "You have officially exhausted me, gentlemen, but if there's anything we can all agree on, we love results."

They all looked at their hair and everyone seemed satisfied with what they have. The maknae line walked over to me and hugged me, "Thanks, Noona!"

I smiled, "No problem."

Mi Ho-unni walked in and was about to say something, but seemed to lose her train of thought when she saw the group. She asked, "Who are you and what have you done with the gentlemen of BTS?"

I laughed, "They're still there. They just have different hair."

Mi Ho-unni laughed, "Wait until the photoshoot."

Everyone looked away. I said, "Hey! I'm pretty sure it'll be awesome."

We all packed up and went home. I took a shower and went to bed. I personally can't wait for the photoshoot.

And that's the chapter! Next chapter will be the photoshoot for Skool Luv Affair. I hope you enjoyed the chapter!