Salon Day #2

I was getting the color ready for those who were getting their hair colored and Minho-sunbae was making sure his tools were clean. I smiled, "I finally get to shine more with my main area of expertise."

Minho-sunbae laughed at me, "You enjoy coloring hair?"

I nodded, "Yes, I do."

Mi Ho-unni laughed, "Maybe I should book an appointment. My color needs work."

I looked at her hair. Her color is a vibrant blonde that hasn't been retouched.

(A/N: Mi Ho's color is similar to this only her natural hair color is black

(A/N: Mi Ho's color is similar to this only her natural hair color is black.)

I smiled, "Maybe I could so something with this. When was the last time you had it colored?"

Mi Ho-unni looked at me, "About 7 months ago."

I laughed, "That's why your roots are showing."

Mi Ho-unni scoffed, "I didn't make  enough money to make regular appointments. Give me a break."

I patted her shoulder, "I will. I might do this for a discount."

Mi Ho-unni hugged me, "Thank you!"

Then the door opened. It was the boys themselves. I smiled, "Hello, everyone."

They all bowed and chorused, "Hello, Eunji" and "Hello, Eunji-noona."

Minho-sunbae smiled, "Hello, everyone."

They replied, "Hello, Minho-hyung."

Mi Ho-unni smiled and let me go, "Hello, boys."

They turned to her and said, "Hello, Mi Ho-noona."

I smiled, "Alright, here's the game plan: Kookie, Namjoon, and Hobi will go shorter. Taehyung and Jin-sunbae will go darker. Yoongi, you'll be sporting red hair. Jimin, we're going to lighten it up a bit."

Everyone looked excited, except for Yoongi. I walked over to him, "It won't be a bright red, unless that's what you want."

He noticed the intent behind my smile and said, "Whatever you do, I'll be fine with it."

I looked at Minho-sunbae, who shook his head chuckling. I went to my chair, "Ok, who's first?"

Jimin sat down. I pulled out the cape and wrapped it around him. Minho-sunbae looked at me, "I thought you do that if they have long hair."

I laughed, "Usually, that's the case, but I don't want to mess up anyone's shirt."

I began applying the color on his hair. Jimin laughed, "This feels nice. This won't sting or burn, will it?"

I shook my head, "It shouldn't unless you're allergic to something."

Jimin chuckled, "I'm not."