WINGS Photoshoot Day 1

We arrived on set and I was struggling to keep Yoongi awake. I looked at him, "You had a light breakfast with coffee and you're still waking up?"

Yoongi groaned, "Give me another cup of coffee and I'll be fine."

I shook my head, "If you can stay awake and not terrorize your fellow members, I'll get you an iced Americano."

Yoongi smiled at that, "You're the best."

I laughed, "I do my best."

We had everyone seated for hair and makeup. I was taking care of Jimin with Somi-unni. Jimin couldn't keep his eyes open either, so Somi-unni had to hold his head upright so I could style his hair. Somi-unni sighed, "They work so hard."

I nodded, "I know. I've been telling them they need to take a vacation, but it's always the same thing."

Then I attempted to sound like Namjoon, "We'll stop when we're on the top of the music mountain."

"Now, when have I said that? And how did you get my voice down pat?" Namjoon asked two seats from Jimin.

I looked at him with a grin, "I paraphrased a little and I've been around you long enough to know what you sound like."

When I was done with Jimin's hair, I held his head upright so she could do his makeup. When we were done, I said, "Mochi, we're done."

Jimin opened his eyes and moved to the wardrobe with Mi Ho-unni. Yoongi was the first to be photographed and he was engaged. He must really want that iced Americano. Namjoon asked, "If we were to go on vacation, where would you recommend?"

I smiled, "I was thinking Latin America. I love the vibrancy of the culture."

Namjoon chuckled, "Are you saying our home country is boring?"

I knew what he was doing and his mind games don't work on me, "On the contrary, I love our home country. We could use some work, but then again, doesn't everyone?"

Namjoon groaned playfully, "I thought I got you this time."

"As I said, I've been around you a long time," I replied.

Then it was Namjoon's turn. I smiled because back then, it would take a long time to get him to understand what the shot called for, but thankfully, Namjoon is a fast learner. Jungkook walked behind me and said, "You know, I'll be graduating soon, Noona."

I smiled, "I know."

He gave me his signature bunny smile, "You know what that means, right?"

I laughed, "I know. I'll finally be able to dye your hair in non-human hair colors without your principal scolding me."

Jungkook hugged me tightly. Then Mi Ho-unni said, "Jungkook, it's time for your shoot."

Jungkook let me go then he went in front of the camera. I really liked the bird painting that was featured in the set. Jungkook is graduating early next year and I couldn't be more proud of him. Even though he couldn't attend a class every day, he worked hard on the days he could. After that shoot, Namjoon had to join him for the duet shots. I look to my right and I see Jimin attempting to recreate the bird painting. I didn't think he did a bad job, but everyone else had to tease him for it. I said, "Everyone, considering that we don't have a lot of time in this location, he did a good job."

Jimin smiled, "Thank you, Noona."

After Namjoon and Jungkook's shot, we had to get everyone in the pajamas for the first group shot. I asked Mi Ho-unni, "How did you find those pajamas? They look more expensive than their regular clothes."

Mi Ho-unni grinned at me, "The store I went to owed me a favor."

I was confused, "What favor did they owe you?"

"Remember Somi-unni's wedding dress? That's where I got it after I had to metaphorically wring people's arms to get it," Mi Ho-unni explained.

I laughed, "Depend on you to turn people to the dark side."

"Not the dark side. The Bangtan side," Mi Ho-unni replied.

We had the guys situated for the group shot and I smiled. The shot looked like a slumber party for princes if they were princes. Once it was over, I saw Taehyung was asleep and I shook his shoulder, "Taehyung, it's time to move from the bed."

Taehyung stood up and groggily moved to the couch. I shook my head, "And this is why I don't recommend a bed involved in the photoshoots."

Yoongi laughed, "What fun would that be?"

Jimin and Yoongi sat down on the bed to be photographed. Minho-oppa stood beside me and said, "You might as well adopt the younger ones. They come close to calling you Eomma every time you're in the room."

I chuckled, "Yoongi would have a heart attack if I even suggest it."

After they were done, Yoongi walked over to me and held me close. He asked, "Are we done?"

I smiled, "Not yet. We have one more unit shot then we'll be done for the day."

The unit shot is Taehyung, Hobi, and Jin-oppa. While they were being photographed, Hobi sent me the occasional victory sign. I could tell he was exhausted from keeping everyone else awake. Once that was done, we packed up for the day. I was sandwiched between Jimin and Jungkook in the backseat. Namjoon and Jin-oppa were with Mi Ho-unni in the middle seat. Taehyung, Hobi, and Yoongi were in the front. I said, "You all did a good job today."

Jungkook smiled, "Thanks, Eunji-noona."

We got back to the dorm. To my relief, it wasn't very late, so I started making Yoongi an iced Americano. Jin-oppa walked behind me and asked, "What are you doing?"

I smiled, "Following through on a promise."

Jin-oppa smiled, "Don't stay up too late."

I walked to me and Yoongi's room and he was already working on another song on the keyboard. While our room isn't as soundproof as Yoongi's studio, it still gets the job done if he wanted to compose something quickly. Yoongi wasn't wearing his headphones, so he heard me walk in, "Hello, Eunji-ah."

I smiled, "Hello. Here you go, an iced Americano."

I set the drink down far from the keyboard. He looked confused, "How did you accomplish that?"

I laughed, "I worked part-time as a barista, remember?"

He tasted it and smiled, "This is better than the cafe one. Thank you."

"You're welcome," I replied.

And that's the chapter! Hello, everyone! Sorry I've been absent. The news of a certain virus threw me off my game and I had to reschedule things. I pray you're doing well, staying safe and I hope you enjoyed the chapter! For the next special, here are the ideas I have. The one with the most votes will be the one I write. Have fun!

Eunji protecting Jungkook from a saesang

The Styling Trinity being temporary managers at a fan signing event

Eunji teaching the guys how to make coffee at home

Jungkook and Eunji dance a duet

Jhope ask Eunji for help on his mixtape