90k Special: Concert Tour

Hello, everyone! I pray that everyone is doing well. Anyway, I agree with most of you about how endearing your choice is. I hope you enjoy!

The preparations for the tour were underway, but thankfully, I already had the makeup looks ready for the rest of the coordi-unnis to use and I had some free time, so I went back to Daegu to visit Yoongi's parents. When I got off the train, Jun Ki-oppa,  Yoongi's brother, was waiting for me. I smiled and said, "Hello, Oppa."

He smiled back, "Nice to see you again, Eunji. It's been a long time."

"It has. Ready to go?" I asked him.

He nodded and he led me to his car. The last time I rode in the car with him was when he picked me and Yoongi up from school back in middle school because it was a rainy day. The car ride was pretty quiet until he asked, "So, why are you here anyway?"

"BTS will be on tour soon, but the first two shows will be in Seoul. I'm here to convince your parents to be there," I explained.

He glanced at me like he was hurt, "You're not inviting me? I thought we were friends."

I sighed, "I have a ticket for you as well. How can I forget the guy who introduced me to Yoongi?"

He laughed, "Speaking of, I hear you two are an item now. Are you making sure he's eating properly?"

"Every day, but sometimes I have to tie him to a chair in order to do that," I replied.

This is what I've always appreciated about Jun Ki-oppa. Whenever I couldn't speak to Yoongi about something, I could speak comfortably to him. When we arrived at Yoongi's childhood home, I took a deep breath. I know that I could probably convince Auntie Min, but Uncle Min would be more of a challenge. I walked in front of the door and knocked on it. The door opened and it was Auntie Min, "Ah, Eunji-ah! I see one of my sons behind you, but where's the other one?"

I chuckled, "He, unfortunately, had rehearsal today."

Auntie Min let me and Jun Ki-oppa inside and we sat in the living room. When Auntie Min returned, she had plum tea in a pot ready with cups. I smiled since I love the plum tea she makes. Uncle Min walked in and he silently greeted me. Most of his greetings are barely verbal, but after being around Yoongi, I've gotten used to it. Auntie Min took a sip of tea and said, "I take it this isn't just a social visit."

I sighed. I could never hide anything from Auntie Min even if I tried. I drank all of my tea and said, "BTS is kicking off a tour in Seoul and I was hoping that you and Uncle Min could be there."

Uncle Min looked more alert, but he still didn't say anything. I took that as a signal to keep talking, so I did, "I know that you two were against Yoongi's decision to pursue music, but this is something he loves to do and now people from all over the world are taking notice. He doesn't tell me, but I know that it would mean everything to him if you were there. I even brought tickets for you. You don't have to if you don't want to, but at least think about it?"

I placed the tickets gently next to the tea. Uncle Min finally spoke, "We'll talk about it."

I nodded, "Thank you."

I greeted them on the way out. Jun Ki-oppa told me, "I'll let you know what happens, alright?"

I smiled, "Thanks, Oppa."

When I made it back to Big Hit building, I arrived with chicken and water since I know that the guys haven't eaten much today. I knocked on the practice room door and waited for someone to answer it. The door opened and it was Sejin-oppa. I said, "I brought chicken!"

The moment I said that, I heard a stampede come toward the door which didn't surprise me at all. The maknae line was at my feet saying thank yous and how they haven't eaten in an hour. Yoongi shook his head and said, "Hello, Eunji-ah."

I smiled, "Hello, Yoongi. You might want to eat some chicken before the younger ones eat it all."

While they were eating, Namjoon asked, "Where were you, Eunji-noona? We didn't see you this morning."

I chuckled and said, "I had some business to take care of, that's all."

I couldn't tell them what I was actually doing. It's meant to be a surprise for Yoongi if all goes well. 

THE 2 DAYS: CONCERT TOUR IN SEOUL

Everything was hectic. We were helping the guys change clothes, refresh their makeup if it sweated off and keeping them cool since it gets hot on stage. I should know because Jimin had me watch their rehearsals. I was enjoying the show, then I received a text from Jun Ki-oppa, "We're here! Yoongi should see us soon!"

I smiled and looked over to where the guys are. It was the encore and they were greeting fans while singing. Then I saw Yoongi get down on his knees like he's bowing. I knew he saw his family. I began to tear up myself. Once the show was over, I was being surrounded by Taehyung and Jungkook. I smiled, "You all did great."

Jimin gave me a hug and said, "Thanks, Noona."

Then Hobi, Namjoon, and Jin-oppa joined in the hug which was unusual because Namjoon rarely joins in the group hugs. Then Mi Ho-unni said, "Alright, the lady needs to breathe, gentlemen."

Once they let me go, Yoongi pulled me into a hug and buried his head in my neck. I smiled, "Surprise."

He looked at me and asked, "What surprise?"

"I gave your family tickets for this show," I told him.

"Alright, time to pack up," Sejin-oppa told us.

We packed everything for the next day and we went to the hotel we were staying in until we leave for Japan. I took a shower, brushed my teeth, and styled my hair in two French braids since it was still damp from the shower. I was about to sleep when I heard a knock on the door. I looked through the peephole to see Yoongi. I opened the door and said, "We have a long day tomorrow and you're visiting?"

"What, I can't see you?" he asked with an innocent smile that didn't reach his eyes.

I sighed and let him inside. Once I closed the door behind me, I was turned around and he pulled me into a heated kiss. Once he started kissing my neck, I said, "What crime did I commit this time?"

"Only being the best woman I know apart from my eomma," he answered, lifting me bridal style to the bed. 

I was confused, "When did you get this stronger? You'd always struggle to pick me up before."

Yoongi smiled, "It's amazing what some training will do."

He laid me down on the bed and before I let him kiss me again, I asked, "Aren't you in a room with Jin-oppa?"

"Mi Ho and I decided to switch rooms. She's caring for Jin-hyung as we speak," Yoongi explained.

I chuckled, "And what about you?"

"Well, you've been caring for Taehyung and Hoseok the whole time. It's time I took care of you," he said, kissing my neck.

Before I was completely under his spell, I asked, "Who did you train with? Jungkook?"

He stopped and looked at me, "Absolutely not. If I trained with him, I wouldn't be able to move for several days."

I laughed, then he continued with what he was doing. I smiled and enjoyed the care that Yoongi was providing.

And that's the special! Hello, everyone! Thank you so much for your continued support of this fanfiction! I pray you're doing and I hope you enjoyed the special!

Through It AllOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara