Mixtape Editing, Recording, And Memories

I arrived to Big Hit with this outfit on.

When I got to the front desk, the receptionist did confuse me for a student

When I got to the front desk, the receptionist did confuse me for a student. I smiled, then pulled out my work ID and driver's license. She gasped, "Oh, Eunji-ssi! I thought you were a student trying to break in."

I chuckled, "How many tried?"

She groaned, "Only 5 since I've been here."

I bowed, then went to Yoongi's studio. I knocked on the door. He said, "Unless you're Eunji-ah, step away from the door."

I laughed, "Exactly how many times have you turned away the others?"

He opened the door, "Every day since debut."

He allowed me to walk in and offered me a seat. I said, "So, is this where the real work begins?"

He smiled at me, "But of course."

He pulled out his notebook. I smiled, "And you couldn't ask an actual producer that works here to look through this?"

"You won't censor me too much as you put it," Yoongi replied.

I laughed and started reading through the first one. I brought a purple pen with me. He looked at me smiling, "No red pen?"

I looked at him, "I'm not a teacher, Yoongi. I'm merely giving suggestions. You can always change things later, hence the purple pen."

I made a few marks and corrected some characters, but I left him some room to breathe. He watched me work. When I finished, I handed it back to him. He read through it, then asked, "Does your eomma still teach Korean Literature?"

I laughed, "Yes. Despite being born and raised in Daegu, one would think she lived in Seoul her whole life."

He smiled with what was presented, "This won't confuse anyone."

Then I saw him play a melody on the keyboard. I asked, "What is that?"

"The chorus melody to So Far Away," he answered.

I asked, "Is that the first song I read when you first told me about this?"

He smiled, "Yes it is."

I looked at him, "You really want me to record it, do you?"

He gave me a pleading look, "It's just until I can contact a female vocalist who would be willing to do it with me."

I chuckled, "If you tell anyone about me, I will shave you bald."

He smiled, then we started on how the singing line should sound. Once I got it down, we began to record.