Eunji's Birthday Surprise Pt. 2

We got our food. One would think these guys haven't eaten in years. I smiled, regardless. Taehyung grinned at Yoongi, "This is delicious! May I hug your Eomma later?"

We all just laughed. Before we finished, I saw my oppa. I smiled, "Oppa!"

I got out of my seat and hugged him. I asked, "How did you find time to come here?"

"My painting may be my baby, but family comes first. Plus, Yoongi called me saying you would be here," Oppa explained.

I turned around to Yoongi. He smiled, "Surprise! I knew you haven't seen Hyuk-Jae hyung in a while, so I called him."

I gave Yoongi a full-on hug, "Thank you, Yoongi."

He returned the hug and said, "You're welcome."

Hobi, Jimin, and Taehyung pouted at me, "Noona!"

I laughed and let Yoongi go. Taehyung whined, "Are you cheating on me again?"

I chuckled, "Please don't mind him, Oppa. He somehow believes we're together."

Oppa laughed, "I believe I need to introduce myself."

He bowed and said, "Hello, my name is Park Hyuk-Jae, Eunji's older brother by five years. I'm an art teacher for two elementary schools here in Daegu."

Jin-sunbae looked surprised, "How are you? I'm Jin."

Hobi bowed, "I'm Hoseok."

Jimin bowed and smiled, "I'm Jimin."

Taehyung bowed and laughed, "I'm Taehyung, Noona's favorite."

I looked at him, "I never said I had a favorite."

Oppa laughed at me, "Well, the Eunji Effect is still going strong."

Namjoon looked confused, "The Eunji Effect?"

Yoongi smiled, "No matter where she goes, she'll always have friends and admirers with no additional effort besides her personality. We call it the Eunji Effect."

I looked away, "Two words I never thought I'd hear again."

Namjoon finally said, "I'm Namjoon."

Oppa smiled, "It's nice to see the people my sister is assisting. Of course, I'm sure the department store that didn't hire her are regretting it now."

Yoongi looked at me, "They wouldn't hire you at a department store?"

I nodded, "I was going for selling makeup over the counter and being a consultant, but they said I didn't have enough experience to do so."

Taehyung hugged me, "And now you're with me, Noona!"

I raised an eyebrow, "I was under the impression I was with all of you."

Taehyung gave me a dramatic gasp, "I knew it! I must keep you from my hyungs and Jungkook!"

We paid for the meal and walked out of the restaurant. I looked at Oppa, "So, is the music/art studio still open?"

Oppa smiled at me, "I barely close it."

I looked at the boys, "Let's go, guys."

Yoongi gave me a knowing. The studio was where me and him would frequent if we weren't on a basketball court. I noticed that Oppa had his van which only seated seven people. I said, "Well, it looks like someone will have to be on another's lap."

Taehyung looked at me. I shook my head, "Don't even think about it. Who knows what you'll attempt to do?"

Taehyung gave me a sad aegyo face. I asked, "Is there anyone besides Yoongi and Oppa who doesn't have ulterior motives?"

Only Namjoon, Hobi, Jin-sunbae, and Kookie raised their hands. I sighed, "Alright, then. Who's not afraid of getting their knees crushed?"

Kookie looked confused, "I'm sure you're not heavy, Noona."

I smiled, "Flattery will get you anywhere. I'm partnering with Kookie."

We all piled in the van with me on Kookie's lap. Jimin looked ready to laugh the whole time. I said, "If you have something to share, Jimin, please do."

Jimin smiled at me, "It's just our Jungkook has grown up."

I shook my head. I never understand what goes on in his head. We made it to the studio. I opened the door and was about to step off, but Kookie carried me out bridal style. I looked up at him and chuckled, "I suppose if Jimin is easy to carry, I am as well."

"Actually, you're much lighter, Noona," Kookie responded.

Yoongi quietly laughed. Oppa said, "You can put her down now or else people will assume you're her boyfriend."

Kookie gently let me on my feet. We walked inside. I smiled, "Ah, the smell of paint in the afternoon. And the piano."

I ran over to the piano. I played a few keys. I asked Oppa, "When was the last time you tuned this?"

"Well, the piano tuner I know is on vacation in Jeju Island," he told me.

I sat down, then Yoongi sat next to me. We gave each other knowing glances, then played the one song we knew how to play together.

(A/N: Eunji is on the left side, Yoongi is on the right side.)

Everyone applauded us. We stood up and bowed. Yoongi smiled, "Our teachers would be so proud of us."

I laughed. After that long day, we took the train back to Seoul. I looked at the boys, "Thank you for such an awesome birthday, guys."

Jimin smiled, "No problem, Noona."

I was sitting in between Namjoon and Hobi. Hobi was already asleep. I smiled and looked at everyone. None of them had to join me today, but they did and I couldn't be more grateful for it. It was rather late when we made it back to the dorm, so I said to everyone, "Please get some sleep. I would hate to have to come in and wake up everyone."

"I wouldn't mind waking up to you, Noona." Taehyung told me.

I went to my door, "Good night, boys."

Each of them wished me good night and they walked inside their dorm. I picked out some clean clothes, took a shower, and went to my bed.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is Eunji's birthday chapters. After this, it's back to business as usual. I hope you enjoyed!