Salon Day #5

I arrived with my colors and other tools for coloring the guys' hair, then Minho-oppa showed up with his tools, all cleaned and sharpened. He asked, "Have you listened to the recent album?"

"I listened to the rough tracks that Yoongi let me listen to. I love the direction they're going in," I explained.

"Speaking of direction, what about you and Yoongi? You've been in his studio a lot from what I hear," he wondered with a smirk on his face.

I sighed, "I keep forgetting that Mi Ho-unni tells you everything. Yes, I have been in his studio a lot, but it's not what you're thinking. I just listen to music with him."

He chuckled, "I'm surprised you two aren't making any music together."

I looked at him, "I see where you're going with this and you need to stop. Besides, he's got enough on his plate anyway."

Minho-oppa just laughed at me. Then the guys walked in and they all said, "Hello, Hyung," and "Hello, Eunji-noona," or "Hello, Eunji,"

I smiled, "Hello, everyone."

Namjoon asked, "Are we going to know what we're going?"

I shook my head smiling, "Absolutely not, but one of you did give me a suggestion and I will follow through with it. None of you will know who."

Yoongi told me he wanted to try pink and I'm happy to oblige. I was surprised when he asked, but it was alright. The hardest part was figuring out which pink fit his skin tone. He sat down first and I started with color removal process. Once I applied that product, I had him sit on the couch and Jin-oppa sat down. I only had to touch up his roots, so it wasn't anything too difficult. Then Mi Ho-unni walked in and said, "Hello, everyone."

We all greeted her and she saw me touching up Jin-oppa's hair. She whispered, "Keep him looking handsome."

I whispered, "I don't know how to make him ugly."

We both chuckled. Jin-oppa asked, "What's so funny, ladies?"

We looked at each other and smile. Jin-oppa nodded, "I don't need to know. Got you."

I finished applying his color and I checked on Yoongi's hair. The color removal process was done processing and I brought him over to the sink. He said with a smile, "You're not done already, are you?"

I chuckled and shook my head, "Of course not. We're only halfway done with you."

He attempted a sad aegyo face, "Already? You want to get rid of me that badly?"

I laughed, "Now why would I want that?"

I washed out the color removal product, dried his hair and begun to apply the pink color. I was so pleased that the pink matched his skin. After the application, I put a cap on his head and I moved him to the side so I could check on Jin-oppa's hair. It was processed beautifully and I gestured for Mi Ho-unni to wash his hair. While that was happening, Hobi sat down. I smiled, "Someone's eager."

"Well, I want to know what happens, Noona," he answered.

I smiled and pulled out the black dye away from Hobi's line of sight. I looked at Yoongi, who was on his phone and was smiling the whole time. One day, I ask him what he's watching. I was able to finish with Hobi and I had him sit on the couch and I went to Yoongi to check on his hair. It wasn't ready yet, so I moved on to the next guy which was Namjoon. He is another touch-up story. His hair is already light, so I didn't need to do much. When I went back to check on Yoongi, his hair was the perfect shade. I smiled, "Time to wash it out."

He put his phone down then walked with me to the sink. While I was washing his hair, I noticed that Jin-oppa and Mi Ho-unni would look at each other. I don't need to a genius to understand what was happening. They're together now, but they can't show it to the public. I finished washing Yoongi's hair and I applied the conditioner. I had him move to the side, then I rinsed the conditioner out of Jin-oppa's hair. Minho-oppa dried and styled Jin-oppa's hair. I checked on Hobi's hair and it wasn't dark enough yet, so I went back to wash out Yoongi's conditioner. He looked and me and said softly, "Thanks for going through with my suggestion."