War of Hormone MV Shoot

The next morning, Mi Ho-unni had the fresh coffee ready for the both of us. I walked in the kitchen hugging her, "Thank you so much, Unni."

She smiled, "No problem, Eunji-ah."

I drank some coffee, ate a small breakfast, and got ready. I packed up the makeup, brushes, combs, and the color spray for Namjoon. I walked out of my bedroom and saw Mi Ho-unni with her mending kit. We walked out of the door and I locked it. Mi Ho-unni knocked on their door. This time, Jin-oppa answered it and smiled, "Good morning, ladies."

We smiled, "Good morning, Jin-oppa."

I asked, "Is everyone awake?"

He sighed, "Yoongi isn't. I guess he responds to you the most whenever you're around."

I laughed, "I know the way to the room."

Jin-oppa let us inside. The maknae line decided to chat with Mi Ho-unni while I walked into Yoongi's room. I leaned over and whispered in his ear, "I don't care if you can hear me or not, but you need to stop giving Jin-oppa so much trouble in the morning. I can't always be here to wake you up."

Then I felt his lips on my neck. I gasped, backed up and said, "What's wrong with you?"

He opened his eyes and smiled, "Nothing. You just smell great."

I sighed, "Get out of bed before I haul you out."

"Hmm, I'm not sure about that. I might pull you in the bed with me," he told me.

"Hmm, sorry, Yoongi. Not happening," I replied, then proceeded to pull him by his ankles. He somehow managed to drag his pillow along with him when he hit the floor. 

Jin-oppa ran in and asked, "Is everything alright in here?"

I smirked, "Everything's fine. The only thing that's wounded is his stupor."

He gave me a small glare, but I just kept smiling. I walked out and I sat with Mi Ho-unni. She chuckled, "I told you to be more assertive, not hurt him."

I laughed at that, "Don't worry about that. He grabbed his pillow to cushion to the fall."

Namjoon appeared and said, "I still want to try pink for a while."

I smiled, "Alright, Namjoon."

I pulled out a cape and a forehead protector. I started spraying more parts of his hair than yesterday because I left some areas sparse last time. When I finished, I brushed his hair. Once everyone was ready, we all piled in the van. I was in between Taehyung and Jungkook and Mi Ho-unni was sitting between Jimin and Hobi. I said, "This will be an interesting shoot today."

Jungkook smiled, "It will be, Noona."

We made it to the venue and we all began getting the guys ready. Minho-oppa smiled at us, "Ready for this?"

I smiled, "I was born ready."

Before we began, Namjoon walked over to me and said, "This will be difficult to shoot."

He started doing some dance moves, then he asked, "What should I do, Noona?"

I smiled, "Just do what comes naturally."

Then I noticed Jungkook trying to impress me and Mi Ho-unni with the choreography. I laughed at that. Then he was pulled to the side with the rest of the group to discuss what to do in the video. After that, the filming began. I walked over to Hobi when the cameras stopped rolling and asked, "Enjoying the car, Hobi?"

He smiled at me, "Can I keep it?"

I laughed, "It's not up to me, unfortunately."

Before the guys were being filmed on the bikes, Jungkook decided to test one. He said, "Want to go for a ride, Noona?"