Moving Day Party

Me, Mi Ho-unni, and the guys arrived at the new building. Thankfully, me and Mi Ho-unni's belongings were already there, we just had to unpack. I was so giddy, "Unni, we're finally roommates!"

"I'm finally closer to work. I used to have to wake up at 4:30 am just to get to the earliest train," Mi Ho-unni explained.

I sighed, "We should've done this sooner."

"Well, we're here now, my dear," she told me. We parked in front of the building. We walked inside and when we reached the 3rd floor, where we are living, we saw that the boxes we packed were gone. I said, "The moving service manager did owe me a favor, but I didn't ask him to move the stuff."

"What kind of favor?" Mi Ho-unni asked.

"I helped him with an art project for his then-8-year-old daughter. She's 12 now," I answered.

I put my ear next to the door and I could've sword the voices sounded familiar. I said, "Please don't be who I think it is."

Mi Ho-unni opened the door and we heard someone trying to silence the others. I turned on the light and sure enough, it was BTS and our things were placed neatly inside. The boys yelled, "Surprise!"

I laughed while Mi Ho-unni was still in stock. I asked, "How did you get our stuff in without breaking things?"

"That was the hard part," Yoongi replied, gesturing toward Namjoon."

"Hey! I was careful!" Namjoon exclaimed.

I laughed and said, "Thanks for doing this. I know you didn't have to."

Mi Ho sniffed the air, "Do I smell food?"

Jin-oppa smiled, "I wanted to see if the stove and oven were working properly. Turns out they were and I cooked for all of us."

Mi Ho-unni whispered, "Am I in heaven?"

I smiled, "Let's find a seat."

We all sat around the table that Mi Ho-unni found and surprisingly, we could all fit around it. The boys brought out all the food for us.

 The boys brought out all the food for us

(A/N: This is the lunch minus the wine.)

Mi Ho-unni smiled and gave my shoulder a squeeze, "You've been keeping this from me, you wicked witch!"

I chuckled, "Thank you, everyone."

When we all began eating, Mi Ho-unni just squealed with delight, "This is so good!"

I chuckled, then looked at Jin-oppa. He was more than pleased by Mi Ho-unni's compliment. At least Mi Ho-unni's feelings are mutual. Yoongi said, "Different building, same bonding feeling."

I smiled. Jungkook said, "You're across from us again, Noona."

I chuckled, "The first time, I had no idea."

Mi Ho-unni looked interested, "What happened the first time?"

"I was about to go to a coffee shop for breakfast, then I saw Kookie taking out the trash. After that, I was called to wake up Yoongi," I explained.

"And he insulted my face!" Jin-oppa exclaimed.

We all laughed, then I said, "He wasn't insulting you in any way. He just said that he'd rather wake up to seeing my face."

Mi Ho-unni snickered. I knew why she was, but Jungkook and Taehyung looked confused. Jin-oppa was relentless, "To think I cook for you, make sure you wake up on time..."

Mi Ho-unni and I gave each other knowing looks, nodded, then we walked over to Jin-oppa and sandwiched him in a hug. I said, "You do so much for the group. It's practically illegal."

"If there's anything you need, please let us know," Mi Ho-unni told him.

Jin-oppa looked shocked at first, but he just let it happen. Taehyung looked sad, "Where's my hug, Noonas?"

We walked over to him and hugged him as well. We sat back down and finished up our lunch. I asked, "What about your place? Did you finish that?"

Namjoon nodded. I still can't believe they actually took time to fix up our apartment. The surprises weren't done though. I saw Jungkook walk in with an apple pie. I chuckled, "Why am I not surprised?"

Jungkook gave me a crooked smile, "That's not all, Noona."

Hobi walked in with a tub of vanilla ice cream and an ice cream scooper. I gasped, "You remembered?"

"Actually, Yoongi-hyung just brought it up yesterday. Jungkook insisted we try it before we have to promote again," Namjoon explained.

Yoongi started cutting the pie and put the pieces on plates. Hobi put a scoop of ice cream on each.

We all took a bite and Jungkook was the first person to smile, "This is great!"

I couldn't help but giggle. That's when Yoongi looked my way, "Since when did you giggle?"

I smiled, "What can I say? Kookie and pie just go together."

Everyone laughed at that. After we cleaned up everything, the guys all waved goodbye and closed the door. I sat down on the couch. I said, "That was very sweet of them, moving our stuff in for us."

"Yeah. I may need to move a few things, but they did a great job," Mi Ho-unni told me.

I smiled at that. New place, another promotion on the way and birthdays. This will be fun.

Hello, everyone! Sorry for the wait, but here we are! I hope you enjoyed the chapter!