Fire MV Shoot Pt. 1

We are arrived to shoot Fire. I had all of my waterproof makeup for the guys ready because I knew that they will sweat a lot from all the dancing and jumping around they'll be doing. While some of the staff were putting the final touches on the set, we were getting the guys ready. We were starting with the concert scene and Taehyung and Jin-oppa were excited for it. Surprisingly, everyone were in high spirits, including the actors that would portray the audience. When the guys got on stage, Namjoon was getting the actors hyped up for the shooting. I was smiling the whole time that the cameras were rolling, "It actually feels like an actual concert."

Mi Ho-unni nodded, "It does, but I could do without the flares. I can feel the heat from way over here."

Minho-oppa laughed. The guys take a small break, then I notice that Taehyung was sitting in the corner. I went over to him and I asked, "Is something wrong, Taehyung?"

He looked up to me and said, "I'm afraid of the stage drive. What if I fall to the ground?"

I sighed, then laid a hand on his shoulder, "Taehyung, you'll be fine. You just need to have faith in the people who will catch you, alright?"

He gave me a small smile, "Alright, Noona."

When he got back on stage, naturally he's nervous, but he did jump. The first time, the actors weren't ready to catch him, but the second time was much more successful. When Taehyung came back to me, I gave him a small hug, "Great job, Taehyung."

He smiled and hugged me back. Then the guys looked at the playback. I was helping Yoongi cool off, then he leaned his head on my arm since that's where his head could reach while he was sitting down. I shook my head smiling, "Don't fall asleep now. We're far from done, you know."

"Can I stay here a little longer?" he asked me.

I looked at the clock on my phone and told him, "Thankfully, you have a little time. We need to shoot Taehyung's solo scene."

Taehyung was playing a video game in his scene. I thought he looked really cute in his acting. When he was done, he gave me a happy smile. I chuckled and we had to get everyone in the pool for a choreography shoot. Once they were done, they were exhausted and I didn't blame them. The choreography was high energy this time around and there were some technical elements in it, so if they messed up, it would be obvious. While they were watching the playback, we were helping everyone cool down by having them drink water and putting facial tissues on them. I was taking care of Namjoon when he said, "I feel bad for ARMYs that cover our choreography."

I looked at him and asked, "Why?"

"The choreography this time around is difficult, but if I can do it, so can they," he replied with a smile.

I smiled back and gave him a pat of the back, "That's true. Your dancing has improved a lot over the years."

He looked at me in mock surprise, "Are you saying I was terrible?"

I laughed, "No, you weren't terrible. Let's just say that it was obvious that your dance skill was still in development."

Jungkook, Hobi and Yoongi was near me and they laughed at my comment. Namjoon raised an eyebrow at them and only Hobi stopped laughing, but he kept smiling.  After helping them cool off, they went back in front of the camera to film another take. After that take, Jimin and Taehyung laid their heads on each of my shoulders. I patted their backs, "You're both doing great."

"Thanks, Eunji-noona," they answered in unison.

When they were able to move, they left me to get some water. Yoongi is smiling at me. I asked, "What's making you happy right now?"