A Day Off Together

I woke up the next morning looking at Yoongi's sleeping face. He looks so adorable! I began nuzzling his neck. Then I heard him chuckling, "Want to stay in bed all day?"

I looked at him and said, "You know I can't do that. I have to do my morning yoga."

I got out of bed and pulled out two mats. Yoongi said, "You want me to join you, don't you?"

I smiled, "Yes, I do."

He slowly got up and joined me. I smiled, "Don't worry. I'll make it simple for you."

(A/N: This is what Eunji is wearing

(A/N: This is what Eunji is wearing.)

I waited for him to join me. Once we got out of bed and joined me, I smiled, "Let's get started."

As I was helping him through the poses for beginners and how to breathe through them, I could see him releasing whatever stress he had. When it ended, he said, "I'd join you all the time, but you know I enjoy sleep too much."

I nodded, "I know and I won't push you."

He raised an eyebrow, "I thought you were done being my enabler."

I chuckled and stood up, "Well, given what we are now, I don't believe I'll ever done being your enabler."

He stood up and gently kissed my lips. We would've continued if we didn't hear a knock on the door. Mi Ho-unni was on the other side, "You might want to step out. I don't think I can keep Jin-oppa from being a eomma right now."

I chuckled, then said, "Well, time to see them."

He nodded, then I put on a black T-Shirt and opened the bedroom door. It was the rest of BTS with the largest grins on their faces, with the exception of Jin-oppa, who looked more worried. Namjoon spoke first, "Congratulations, you two."

Taehyung smiled, "I'm happy for you, Noona. I'll be available in case he hurts you, though."

The look in Yoongi's eyes was enough to get Taehyung to stop talking. I held his hand and rubbed his arm to calm him down. Jungkook said, "I'm glad for the both of you. Just don't forget about me, Noona."

Why is he so adorable right now? I replied, "How can I forget about you, Kookie?"

He smiled, then Jimin said, "I'm all for you two! Just don't hurt her, Hyung. I'll never forgive you!"

Yoongi didn't want to admit it, but even he just melted at Jimin's cuteness, even if said cuteness wasn't intentional. Jin-oppa said, "I am happy for you two, but if you have plans for any 'extracurricular' activities, please be safe. I don't need another child to raise."

Mi Ho-unni laughed, "I believe that covers it. Now time for breakfast! I'm starving."

We all laughed at Mi Ho-unni. I looked at the table and it was an American style breakfast to my surprise.