2015 MBC Music Festival Part 3

I was smiling at Yoongi after that and I took a sip of water. Then Red Velvet appeared.

I smiled, "I'm just glad they're not all blond anymore. It was glaring for a while."

Yoongi chuckled, "Always the critic,"

"I'm just saying, I would've went for a darker blonde for each of them. That's all," I told him.

Then someone whispered, "I'm sorry to bother you, but SEVENTEEN is in need of help. Will you be able to help?"

I looked at everyone else and nodded. I got up and whispered to Yoongi, "Your little brother's group needs help."

"He's not my little brother and whatever you do, don't try to adopt him or any of the other member for that matter," he replied.

"I'll try," I told him.

I followed the man to SEVENTEEN's dressing room and I saw all 13 members with their hair looking a mess. Their manager said, "Boys, this is one of the principle stylists for BTS. She's here to help you with your hair."

They all stood up and said, "Say the name! SEVENTEEN! Hello, we are SEVENTEEN! Please take care of us!"

I giggled, "My name is Park Eunji, stylist for BTS. I'll be taking care of you."

I started with S Coups. Upon further inspection, he could tell why he beat Jungkook at wrestling that day on The Boss Is Watching.

I said, "It can't be easy looking after 12 other people, but you seem to do just fine."

He chuckled, "I just do my best... Are you my noona?"

I laughed, "Only by two years."

"Ok, Eunji-noona," he replied. When I was done with him, I started on Jeonghan. I'll admit he had really nice hair. When I finished with his hair, I worked on Joshua. 

He looked at me and said, "Noona, is it fun working with BTS-sunbaenim?"

I smiled, "Yes, it is."

I finished his hair, then Jun sat down. I said in Mandarin, "What was the biggest culture when you came here?"

He looked at me and replied, "You speak Mandarin?"

"Yes. I speak Korean, English, Japanese, and Mandarin. I'm currently working on Spanish," I told him.

"Well, the main thing I was surprised about was the amount of talent," he replied.

"Jiejie, how did you learn?" The8 asked.

(A/N: Jiejie means older sister in Mandarin.)

"I learned it through a restaurant I would frequent while I was learning my craft. The owner was always willing to teach me whenever I came," I explained.

I was done with Jun, then Hoshi sat down. I told him, "I'll be honest. I was surprised when I learned that you're a choreographer yourself. You're very good."

He looked away blushing, "Thank you, Noona."

I got the feeling that he rarely gets compliments from outsiders, so I continued, "When will all of you work with female dancers?"

"That might take some time," he told me, which I understood because they are technically still new. Then I heard 4Minute on the TV.

I smiled and finished Hoshi's hair. Then Wonwoo sat down. If no one knew him, one would peg him as someone who was cold and unfeeling, but as I looked through SEVENTEEN's journey, I noticed that was not the case. Then the boy I want to adopt, Woozi, sat down. He asked me, "Do you think me and Suga-sunbaenim could work together?"

I smiled, "I would love to see that honestly. You're both really good composers, so I'm sure you two would create something incredible together."

Woozi's face was a bright crimson, then the rest of SEVENTEEN were saying how cute he looked. I whispered, "Don't worry, sooner or later, people will you the manly man that you are."

"Let it sooner," he replied.

Then DK sat down. I said, "Are you sure you're just a vocalist?"

He laughed, which I was thankful for because he seemed very shy. I said, "There's a smile. Why didn't I see it earlier?"

He laughed, then I had to move on to Mingyu who practically dwarfs me in height. When he sat down, I asked, "You're a tall guy, aren't you?"

He smiled, then I started on his hair. He said, "Can you stay with us, Noona?"

I laughed, "No, I can't,"

He pouted, but I had to keep going. When I finished him, The8 sat down and said, "Jiejie, do you dance at all?"

I smiled, "I do. I studied Jazz since I was 4. I still dance, just not competitively or for the stage."

"Will you dance with us?" he asked. Why is he so adorable?

I said, "I don't know."

Then Seungkwan sat down. I didn't say anything  at first, then Seungkwan asked, "How do you keep your skin so clear, Noona?"

I chuckled, "I use a facial scrub twice a week and I use a mask three times a week."

"Daebak," he replied in awe and I chuckled.

Vernon sat down next then said in English, "Is there nothing we can do to keep you, Noona?"

I laughed. That smile meant danger and that's the last thing I need. I replied, "I'm sure all of you are nice boys, but I won't be leaving with you."

Vernon chuckled, "It was worth a shot."

I chuckled, then the last one to sit at the chair was Dino. He was surprisingly quiet the whole time. Then Jeonghan said, "Dino-ah, whose baby are you?"

He looked at Jeonghan and groaned, "Not in front of Noona, Hyung."

But Jeonghan was relentless, "Whose baby are you?"

"Jeonghan-hyung's baby," he reluctantly responded.

I nodded, "And I'm done with everyone!"

Everyone stood up and bowed, "Thank you, Noona!"

I smiled, "No problem. Hwaiting!"

I made it back to the table and Yoongi looked really bored. I said, "You don't have to worry about any adopted children any time soon."

Yoongi chuckled and replied, "That eases my worries a little."

Then EXO appeared on stage.

I smiled, "They've come so far, so like all of you."

The maknae line and Hobi gave me smiles while everyone else looked away. Yoongi intertwined his hand with mine. He told me, "I'm thankful that you didn't leave us for another company. Who knows what would've happened if you left us for another group."

I chuckled, "Who else will look after the maknae line for you?"

He gave me a shy smile, then we waited for the next performance.

And that's the chapter! Hello, everyone! I hope everyone is having a great holiday. The next part will be out soon. I pray you're doing well and I hope you enjoyed the chapter!