Save Me MV Shoot

When we all arrived on set for Save Me, the weather was less than favorable. The rain was heavy and Mi Ho-unni was less than thrilled about it. She said, "I went through all that work on finding everyone's outfits and now it rains? Just send me more headaches, universe!"

Minho-oppa just laughed at her and helped me get everyone ponchos and raincoats. It was evident that the guys were trying to keep themselves warm and their spirits up. Taehyung and Hobi even went as far as pretending to be meteorologists reporting the present weather conditions. Since we couldn't pull out the camera and other equipment just yet, the guys had to rehearse the video with props we made out of plastic and an umbrella. When it finally stopped raining, we were able to put them in their video outfits and I put some light waterproof makeup on all of them so I didn't want the makeup to come off from the rain. After that, the guys were going over the choreography. When they stopped, Jungkook waved at us. I could tell that he was cold, but I couldn't run to him and hug like I usually would. Jin-oppa and Namjoon even tried to make everyone laugh to varying success. Jimin even walked over to us and started singing the chorus to us, but I knew that he was really wanting us to get him out of this weather. I shook my head, "Sorry, Mochi. I can't shield you this time."

Then filming finally started. It was so wet and windy that even though my hair was pulled up, it was soaking wet. When the first take ended, the guys came over to us to check the playback. Mi Ho-unni said, "Guys, I have hot tea, water, and cold/flu medicine if you need it. Don't afraid to let me know."

"Thank you," the guys chorused in unison.

They were given a break to sit in the vans for a moment. Yoongi chose the one that I was in. I spent that time fixing his hair. Once I was finished, he turned his head to face me. I looked at him and asked, "Is there something you need?"

Rather than give me a verbal answer, he kissed me on the lips. When our lips parted, he smiled, "I needed that."

I chuckled, "You never fail to amaze me,"

He smiled, "Neither do you."

We were about to kiss again when we heard knocking on the window. I looked to see who it was and it was Hobi. I opened the door and I and Yoongi walked out. Hobi smiled at us, "As much as I love seeing you two being all-loving, we have a video to finish."

I laughed, "We do. I shouldn't distract you, Min Yoongi."

We all laughed and got back on set. The guys were going over choreography again. When they stopped, I noticed that Yoongi was working on the choreography, but he can't do that without laughing. The rest of the guys laughed at him. Jungkook was even teasing him by dancing as he did. Jimin came to me and said, "Noona, my hair is all over the place."

I looked at his hair and it's not as messy as he makes it out to be, but it is very wet. I attempted to salvage it by brushing his hair and using a towel to remove any excess moisture. After that, they were back in front of the camera and filming the video. When they decided to take another break, Jin-oppa said, "All of this is a signal that Save Me will do well."

I smiled, then the guys had to go back to the spot where they were filming. Thankfully, this is the last time we will film this. After that, we can go home. When they were through, we all watched the playback. Everyone agreed that it was the best shot. Jin-oppa suggested, "Why not do another take?"

Mi Ho-unni was livid. She muttered in a hushed, angry tone, "Is he serious right now? Everyone here has endured the rain and wind for this video and he wants to do it again?"

Her Busan satoori was evident in her speech. Jin-oppa must have heard her because he walked over to her and hugged her. He whispered something in her ear that I couldn't make out. When he let her go, she seemed more relaxed, but a fierceness in her eyes lingered. The guys went back to the shooting and did one more take. After that, the guys ran over to us. Taehyung gave me a hug. Yoongi looked happy, despite being tired. We all cleaned up the area and packed up. When we all got home, Jin-oppa and Yoongi went to their dorm first to clean themselves up. Me and Mi Ho-unni did the same. I was wearing a blue tank top with black shorts with my glasses on. Mi Ho-unni was wearing the same only her top was pink. We both plopped on the couch. I asked her, "Some day we had, huh?"

Mi Ho-unni sighed, "I hope and pray that Jin-oppa pays in full for that last take."

"Is that what he was telling you?" I said.

She nodded, then I heard a knock on the door. I said, "I'll get it."

I looked through the peephole and it was Jin-oppa and Yoongi. I opened the door and Jin-oppa was holding massage oil and chocolate-covered strawberries and Yoongi was behind him. I chuckled, "Please come in, gentlemen."

They walked in and Mi Ho-unni and Jin-oppa went to her bedroom. Yoongi chuckled, "He'll definitely be paying for this day."

I laughed, then I was being led to my bedroom by Yoongi. Once we were in bed, Yoongi gave me a mischievous smile,  "Now where were we before we got interrupted?"

I shook my head, "Are we really doing this? I believe you've marked every centimeter of my neck at this point."

"Not every centimeter," he replied.

Then he moved behind me and kissed the nape of my neck. I tried my hardest not to moan, but it happened anyway while I was saying, "You know I wear my hair in ponytails, right?"

"Please do," he responded.

I sighed, then let him continue what he was doing.

And that's the chapter! Hello, everyone! Sorry I took so long with updating, but I should be updating more consistently. Also, who else is thankful that BTS is taking a break? They deserve it! I pray you're doing well and I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Here's Save Me!