Run MV Shoot Pt. 2

It's the next morning and Yoongi fixed me, himself, and Mi Ho-unni a cup of coffee. I smiled, "Thank you."

"No problem," he answered. Mi Ho-unni walked in with a grin.

"Well, look at you two. Lovebirds drinking coffee in the morning," Mi Ho-unni said.

Yoongi slid the cup of coffee to Mi Ho-unni. She smiled and took a sip. After we drank coffee, we walked over to the dorm where Yoongi unlocked the door. After it opened, the maknae line was already around the door expecting Yoongi. Jimin said, "Hyung! Are you alright?"

I chuckled, "Everything's fine, Mochi. He just needed some peace and quiet. Now, where's everyone else?"

The others walked around the corner all ready to go. We all left the building and loaded up the van. We made it to the grassy area where we saw some children playing. I didn't see how since it was very cold out here. The guys started with the first running scene of the day. I'm thankful that we're getting the running scenes out of the way now because otherwise the guys would be too worn out for the rest of the shoot. After that shot, Jimin and Jungkook were playing. Mi Ho-unni asked, "How are they still full of energy right now?"

Minho-oppa chuckled, "Oh, to be a teenager. I'll take their youth any day."

Then it began to rain. We had to make sure that their hair and clothes didn't get wet. Jungkook looked at me and asked, "Aren't you worried about getting wet, Noona?"

I appreciated the fact that he was worried about me, but I shook my head with a smile, "I'll be fine, Kookie. I'm more worried about you."

After that, we were in the tunnel that we were borrowing for the scene. I said, "I'm still amazed that we were able to borrow this tunnel."

Mi Ho-unni laughed, "That's the charm of Minho-oppa for you."

Minho-oppa shook his head, "And I still say you overestimate me."

While we were taking a break, I heard Jimin singing Butterfly through a loudspeaker. 

I walked over to him and asked, "Were you planning on serenading the entire set?"

He smiled at us, "I was hoping you and Mi Ho-noona would hear my call."

Me and Mi Ho-unni looked at each other, then looked at Jimin. How long has this flirt been hiding beneath that cute face? Finally deciding to play along, we both hugged him. Of course, Hobi saw this and looked sad, "Where's my hug, Noonas?"

We both laughed and hugged him too. Once that was done, we all went home to sleep. I shook my head, "I usually see Taehyung flirting, but now Jimin too?"

Mi Ho-unni chuckled, "That's because Jimin is sneaky. He knows we can't resist that cute face of his."

I laughed at that, "He's not called the Busan Torture Device for nothing."

The next morning, we started with Jimin and Hobi's pillow fight. I sighed, "Cleaning up the feathers will be a nightmare."

Minho-oppa nodded, "That's why I never let my nieces and nephews have pillow fights with feather pillows."

Hobi said, "That's the last time I'll ever have a pillow fight."

The three of us laughed. Then it was time for Yoongi and Jungkook's fight scene. I nearly stepped in due to how believable their performances were. When they finished, I asked, "Are you two sure you two are in the right profession?"

Yoongi nodded, "I'm sure. Acting is harder than rapping. Jungkook can act all he wants to."

"But what about our lamb skewers, Hyung?" Jungkook asked.

I shook my head, "Why did I bother buying you two lamb skewers last week?"

"Don't feel bad, Noona. Next time, I'll treat you," Jungkook told me with a smile.

I smiled back, then I looked at Yoongi. Thankfully, he didn't seem bothered by that statement. Then the party scene was filmed in the same place. Another pillow fight ensued and after that, the Styling Trinity helped the guys get the feathers out of their hair. It was the most difficult getting feathers out of Jimin's hair. Then Jimin gets dunked in the bathtub. That was planned, but Yoongi getting dunked after him wasn't. He was shivering, "These are my only pants!"

Mi Ho-unni said, "Come with me. I'll take care of them."

While that was happening, we had to film the last scene which was Taehyung falling in the tank which was the scene following him jumping in the ocean. When he was done, me and Mi Ho-unni were right there with towels, blankets and hot packs. He said, "Thank you, Noonas."

"No problem, Taehyung. We don't need to catching a cold," I told him.

Once we were done, we cleaned up every place that we used and I said, "I'm starving. Where do you want to eat, Unni?"

"I don't need anything fancy. I could use meat, though. My mom is so convinced that I'm getting too skinny," she told me.

"Did someone say 'meat'?" Jungkook's voice wondered from around the corner.

I laughed, "You and the guys can come, too."

He smiled excitedly and ran off to tell the others. Minho-oppa laughed, "Even after a long two days of filming, he's energetic."

We all went to a restaurant nearby. Once we received the meat, me, Jin-oppa, and Yoongi were grilling. Namjoon said, "Are you still scared about the last time I tried?"

I looked at him, "You set the stove on fire just by turning it on. I'd rather not take any chances."

Namjoon gave me a sad look. I replied, "That doesn't mean I don't care. I would rather make that everyone is safe, that's all."

Jin-oppa laid out his first set of grilled meat, "Here you go."

I smiled and put out the grilled meat I was done with. Then Yoongi was done with his meat. Everyone had a sample of each and I noticed that it was mainly mine and Jin-oppa's that was eaten the most. We had to grill some more while everyone else were eating Yoongi's. When I was done with mine, Yoongi went straight for it. I chuckled. After all the eating and sparse conversations, we all went home. After I showered, I was about to go to bed when there was a knock on the door. I opened the door to see Jin-oppa, which was shocking. I asked, "Is everything ok, Jin-oppa?"

"Oh, I'm ok. I just need a moment from the kids. They still feel like jumping," he explained.

I smiled, "Need Mi Ho-unni?"

He nodded, "That obvious, huh?"

"Yeah. Let me alert her," I told him.

I walked to Mi Ho-unni's door and knocked. She said, "Yes, Eunji-ah?"

"You have a guest," I told her.

"At this time at night? It better not be Hyunjoo-unni. The last thing I need to hear is another story about how her kids are the cutest things walking," she told me.

I chuckled, "It's not her,"

I motioned for Jin-oppa to open the door. Once he opened the door, I heard Mi Ho-unni gasp in surprise. I go back to my room and go to bed smiling. Of course, my door opens and it's Yoongi. He joins me in bed and holds me.

And that's the chapter! Hello, everyone! I will work on the 30k special after this special. I pray you're doing well and I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Here's the behind the scenes of Run!