Hobi's Birthday Surprise

I was walking toward the building with the cake. I smiled because it's Hobi's birthday. Once I got the building and hid the cake, I called Jungkook, "Kookie, the cake's arrived and I placed in the room next door."

"Ok, Noona. I'll let the others know," he replied.

I went to the room and I saw that Jimin was already there. I smiled, "Jungkook told you where the cake is?"

He nodded and smiled, "He did and here's the money back for the cake."

He gave me 15,000 won, then he proceeded to turn on the camera. I leave out for a moment to grab Minho-oppa and Mi Ho-unni. We walked inside with BTS and their manager. At first, we were watching the playback of Boy In Luv on stage. Then the screen began to glitch and flicker to Jin-oppa. He was saying happy birthday. After him, it was Yoongi. Why does he look so good on TV? After Yoongi, Namjoon popped up. After that, it was Taehyung, goofy as ever. I chuckled at his. Jimin and Jungkook were together for theirs. After that, it was their manager. I chuckled at his as well. Then my face appeared, "Hello, Hobi! It's one of your favorite styling Noonas. You are officially 21 now, so don't be afraid to let me know if you don't like what hair style I give you. You compliment me so often, I can't tell if you're just being polite. Happy Birthday!"

Hobi smiled at me, "For the record, I'm always being sincere, Eunji-Noona."

I chuckled, "Thanks for the confirmation."

Then his appa appeared on screen. Hobi was crying at this point. I patted his shoulder, then his eomma and Noona appeared. I gave him a facial tissue. When the video was over, Jimin walked in with the cake and we all sang Happy Birthday. Me and Mi Ho-unni hug him, "Happy Birthday, Hobi."

He hugged us back. Namjoon laughed, "It takes your birthday and tears to get a hug from our favorite noonas?"

We both laughed, then Hobi calmed down enough to say, "Thanks, everyone. I was actually about to cry when Namjoon was on screen, but then I saw Appa..."

He trailed off and I finished it for him, "It all came flooding out."

We all got a slice a cake. I said, "Everyone, come by the practice room later. There's another surprise for you, Hobi."

Hobi shook his head, "You didn't have to, Eunji-noona."

I smiled, "I know. That's why I'm doing it."

I walked over to the practice room and began to stretch. I haven't done a birthday performance in a while and I was shaking off the cobwebs for two weeks. Everyone walked in. I smiled, "Hello, everyone. As you know, this is the day that Jung Hoseok entered the world. He's our sunshine and where would we be without him? This is for you, Hobi."

Everyone applauded, then I put on my tap shoes.

(A/N: The outfit in the picture is what Eunji is wearing and imagine the young dancer is Eunji.)

Everyone applauded me and Hobi stood up and hugged me, "Thanks, Noona!"

I hugged him back, "You're welcome, Hobi."

Jimin stood up, "When will we do that duet, Noona?"

I looked at him, "When you have an empty spot on your schedule."

Everyone laughed at that. I took off the tap shoes and put my boots back on. We all made it back home and I was ready to pass out when Mi Ho-unni asked me, "Can you teach me how to dance like that?"

I left my shoes at the door and asked, "Why?"

"I don't think Jin-oppa notices me at all," she told me.

I chuckled, "You don't need to learn how to dance to get his attention, Unni. He notices you. In fact, when he thinks no one is watching, he's glancing at you rummaging through the costumes."

Mi Ho-unni looked at me, "Really?"

I nodded, "Exactly. Teaching you how to dance would probably be difficult given that I've only ever taught once, but you can join me in morning yoga."

Mi Ho-unni pulled sad aegyo on me.

I laughed, "I'll make sure you wake up

I laughed, "I'll make sure you wake up."

We washed up, changed clothes and we went to bed. I can't wait for the next promotion.

Hello, everyone. I hope you're doing well. Thank you for 4K reads! I can't express my gratitude enough. I hope you enjoyed the chapter!