Shooting A Dance Practice and Saving Jungkook

Me and Mi Ho-unni were taken to the location of the dance practice. Mi Ho-unni said, "It's a nice day out."

I nodded while setting up the camera and tripod, "Yeah, perfect for filming."

She looked at me set up the equipment and chuckled, "Are you sure you're in the right line of work?"

I laughed, "I'm sure. Believe me."

The guys were spread out and Namjoon was in position. I picked up the megaphone and said through it, "Is everyone ready?"

The guys all waved at me and I heard Taehyung yell, "Yes, Noona!"

I turned on the camera and said, "Cue music."

Mi Ho-unni played the music and it all began.

I smiled, "And cut! That was great! Anyone up for lunch?"

The guys ran over to where we are and yelled, "Yes!"

We left the place and we were back in our building. The boys were drinking water or chocolate milk on the couches while I was cooking. Jin-oppa asked, "Are you sure you don't want me to help?"

"I'm sure. You all have been rehearsing the entire day and we just filmed a performance. Please, just relax," I told him.

Mi Ho-unni stayed in the kitchen with me chopping vegetables. She whispered, "Why didn't you let him in?"

"Because he would take over and that's the last thing we need," I explained.

She pouted at me, "I don't know. There's something sexy about a man who knows his way around a kitchen."

I chuckled, then I started cooking the beef. She looked in the pan and smiled, "I thought we were avoiding beef bulgogi."

"I'm just preparing it differently, that's all," I explained.

Mi Ho-unni laid out the tortillas and I placed the meat and everything else in the torillas.

Me and Mi Ho-unni walked in with the plates and placed them on the table. Jungkook looked ecstatic, "Tortillas!"

I chuckled, "You really like bread, don't you, Kookie?"

He nodded and grinned at me. Me and Mi Ho-unni sat down. I was in between Yoongi and Jungkook while Mi Ho-unni was in between Jin-oppa and Jimin. We wished the meal well and we all started eating. Jin-oppa smiled and said, "This is delicious!"

I smiled, "Thanks, Jin-oppa."

At first, we ate in silence, then Mi Ho-unni asked, "So, are you all excited about War of Hormone?"