Salon Day #8

I was getting the colors mixed in and ready when Minho-oppa walked in, "Hello, Eunji."

I looked at him and smiled, "How are you doing, Minho-oppa?"

"Everything's good, actually. I recently renovated my kitchen. Well, with a little help from my male relatives," he told me.

"Really? That's great!" I replied.

"Thanks," he said, setting up his cutting shears.

"Minho-oppa, can I ask you a favor?" I asked.

"Sure," he replied.

"Can you cut my hair? Shoulder length?" I wondered, fidgeting with my elbow length hair.

He looked surprised, "Any particular reason why?"

"I feel I'm in need of a change. I've been wanting to donate my hair for a while. Now that I have more than enough hair to give away, I'm ready," I explained.

Minho-oppa smiled, "Sure, I got you covered."

I sat down in Minho-oppa's chair.He wrapped the cape around me and I chuckled, "I'm so used to being the person styling hair. This feels weird."

He laughed, "Well, now it's your turn to enjoy the ride."

He sprayed my hair with some water and combed my hair gently. Then I felt him use ribbon ties to keep the hair in place to be donated later. Once, he cut the bulk of my hair, he showed me the tied-up pieces of hair and said, "You'll make someone very happy."

I smiled, "And I'm glad they will be."

"Now, on to styling. Is there anything you want in particular?" he asked.

"We might as well ride this train to the end. Surprise me," I replied.

He smiled and continued to style my hair. When he finished, he said, "Are you ready to see yourself?"

I nodded, "I'm ready."

He turned the chair around and I was pleasantly surprised.

(A/N: This is the haircut

(A/N: This is the haircut.)

I didn't think I could ever wear this haircut given that my hair is on the thicker side, but I love it. Then I hugged Minho-oppa, "Thank you."

He hugged me back, "No problem, Eunji."

Once I helped him sweep up the hair that was on the floor, BTS walked in looking tired. That tiredness faded when they saw my hair. Taehyung was the first to comment, "Noona, this looks beautiful!"

I smiled, "Thank you, Tae Tae."

Everyone else gave me compliments, but I didn't hear Yoongi say anything yet. Then he kissed my cheek and whispered, "It's beautiful."