Contest (Not Update lol)

Hey guys! This is Klara here to tell y'all that I'm overwhelmed by the support I'm getting in my books (thanks a lot loves), and that I'm hosting an early contest in the book because I thought of it in the shower and it was brilliant so I'm gonna go down with it.

Okay, before anything else, I'll tell y'all what the prizes are:

The winner of the contest will get a dedication in the final chapter of the book, a fan art of their choice, and a chance to make a suggestion in an upcoming chapter.

To further elaborate:

-A dedication in the final chapter is well...that.

-The fan art will be posted as chapter art here, on Tumblr. and on Deviantart. Complete with shoutout.

-If you win, you get to offer a suggestion as to what could happened in the next chapter after the latest update. Just keep it pg, within reason, within storyline, and we're good.  :D

So now, for the contest:

I've done this for my other book, What was Once Forgotten, and I'm gonna do it here too. So the question is...

What's going to be the ending (theme) song for this book?

Whoever guesses it right will win the prizes listed above. There are no second or third places, so bring your A-game people.

Y'all want a clue? Well, these  are all that I can give:

1. It's a Disney song

2. It's a love song

3. Yeah, that's about it.

Contest is open from now until the publishing of the second to the last chapter. So that means time frame is long as the book is nowhere near the end...yet.  ;)

Each person only gets three chances to guess, and the guessing should be done either on my wall or on Private Message.

Anyhow, that is all, loves. Thank you so much for tuning in to this story, and for making me smile with your wonderful comments. I love y'all so much!!

Good luck, and may the odds be ever in your favor.

*evil laugh*

Ok. Bye.  :3

~