Reflections (Still NSFW)

Hello loves! Sorry for the semi-long absence, went out of town for a little bit but I should be back in the game now XD
Anyway the first part of the chapter is nsfw because why not so if you aint into that, feel free to skip ahead and yeah--that's about it. XD

Also tune in at the end of the chapter for some notes owo

Enjoy loves and thanks for waiting! :*

Hanzo wouldn't have known it was morning if it hadn't been for the digital clock nearby blaring its red numbers for his tired eyes to see.

8:23 AM

It was an hour that got the gears in Hanzo's mind up and running, for he has never been one to wake up any later than 7:30; to think that his body would betray its own biological clock was a surprise to him, for it has never been thrown off ever since he was around eleven. Blinking harshly to clear his murky vision, Hanzo leaned his head down with puckered lips and lifted a cold hand up to stroke the length of your arm, hoping to greet you a good morning, when he suddenly realized the absence of your weight on his naked chest and a cold spot on the rumpled blankets where your sleeping body should have been beside his.

Where could you have gone?

In his stupor, he had not registered the muffled shhsshhsh of the shower spray coming out from the bathroom, and to his slight confusion, the man found the door slightly ajar, with a thick cloud of steam densely pouring out through the small opening. 

Stripped of all clothing and groaning every other second, Hanzo turned the spatial projector off and headed over to where you could only be whilst stretching out the sore muscles and tendons that hardened his arms and neck like stone; he had probably acquired them from having to support his weight many times during the event of last night, but even so, it was something he has decided he would do again and again if only you so pleased. Jerking his elbows back one last time, the Shimada gave off a tired sigh and knocked on the door with a call of your name.

"Beloved," he began. "Are you there?"

From inside, you hardly heard the sound of your husband's voice through the splashing of the water onto the tiled floor, but once you picked up on it, you twisted the metal knob that let the water run and hurriedly brought your wet locks out from the front of your eyes.

"Yes I'm here, Hanzo," you answered back, wringing your hair inches behind your head. "Did you want to use the bathroom?"

"No, no, that won't be necessary. I, uh...I was just wondering where you went: Woke up without you."

"I didn't mean to alarm you, my husband." You giggled at his stammering and ran the water at a slower speed this time. "I just...needed something warm to relieve some of the soreness in my body."

Hanzo's face shone a bright red, and his ears perked up as he leaned in. "Did I...do you too hard last night, (Y/N)?"

"You were intense, yes--" you laughed and grabbed the shower sponge to lather it up with soap. "I didn't expect you to go out like that...but it was amazing." You sighed dreamily as sultry images of your husband danced over your head. You could only bite your lip and smile when that familiar heat began to pool inside your core once more. "You were so bold, so strong, so powerful--I would gladly do it again."

You were partly talking to yourself, forgetting all about the man on the other side of the door and losing your head to the various fantasies on play that you had not noticed your naked husband stepping into the same room as you, engulfed in the white steam as he approached you with your slick, wet body locked in his dangerous darkening eyes.