Wedding

Hey guys this is the moment y'all were waiting for XD I figured I'm gonna make the honeymoon chapter *ahem, ahem* separate cuz I have to make that independent from all the chapters so that those who don't want to view the explicit material don't have to read it. Cool? Cool.

Also I think the song above "Ashes" is a perfect fit for Hanzo cuz if you remember from the "Dragons" short, there was that line that said "The sweetness of victory turned to ash" and ever since Hanzo "killed" Genji, that's where most of the shit sprang out of--but in the middle of that shit, there is still you in his life, so I think that's really sweet UWU tell me if you agree. The song is best played after the first half of the chapter i guess XD

Ok now, back to the chapter--Let's get ya married loves >:3

Even in the early hours of dawn, Overwatch's base was as active and lit as the establishment was in its usual active hours. The hangar was no exception, buzzing with swift activity as the agents urgently went to and fro from their missions. For instance, Jesse tipped his hat up to see better and looked to the right, seeing a bunch of new recruits boarding supplies and medical equipment into a passenger aircraft as they readied themselves to answer a distress signal sent from Nepal; to the left, the cowboy noticed Agent Lacroix debriefing a few soldiers along with Commander Reyes, and it was safe to assume that the Blackwatch leader had not noticed him passing by a yard away from them.

The spacious hangar narrowed down and split into smaller halls the deeper McCree ventured in. Making sure there were not that many people, the man took out a thick roll of cigar, lit the tip, and casually strolled his way deeper into the chambers of the military facility as he puffed out little clouds of smoke from his thick, rounded lips. The shadow of his hat's wide brim did an effective job of hiding most of his face as he passed by the many staff doing their early morning business; some were leaving their shifts, and some were just getting started. The cowboy was just visiting--nothing urgent needed his immediate attention at the moment.

Stepping foot inside Blackwatch's compound, McCree went for the nearest vending machine, planning to get some real dark coffee to start the day right when there was a harsh tug on his draped shoulder, and once he spun around to confront the offender, a scarred fist zoomed in on his face and slammed itself straight into McCree's nose.

Staggering back and falling to his bottom, McCree immediately cupped over his bleeding nose and cursed at the rush of hot blood that seemed to well up inside his nasal cavity. The cowboy blinked to regain his bearings and put two fingers in front of his shaking vision after wiping them above his lips, only to see what he had expected from the start: streaks of fresh crimson blood dripping and soaking his leather glove.

Looking up from the proof of his injury, McCree came face to face with none other than the cyborg Genji, who sharpened the glare between his mask before dashing back to his wounded colleague and grabbing him by the collar under his black pancho. Jesse was lifted off the ground with ease, and with equal quickness, was slammed onto the wall, pinned there by a strong cybernetic arm crossing over his upper chest.

"Traitor." Genji's red eyes glowed, and McCree could only struggle as he caught sight of his smothering cigar a few ways away, the bright orange at the tip beginning to turn fainter and fainter as it slowly burned out.

"Get yer hands off me, Genji." Jesse warned with his deepest voice as he lifted a knee to his stomach and shoved the Shimada off with a powerful push of his boot. "What in blazes has gotten into that tin can head of yers, huh?!"

"You are harboring a Shimada--a criminal!" the cyborg snapped, pointing a stiff finger to McCree's face. He approached the cowboy once more, but this time, Jesse had his gun ready and loaded in his hand. Genji was undaunted and continued to stalk at the American like he would his sworn nemesis.