Something Special

Hey there loves!!! Let's go ahead and jump into another chapter of the book and hopefully you will enjoy this one as well. UwU

There's going to be a bonus questions in the notes after this chapter so stick around to answer it, loves Uwu

Okay let's get to it then--and ACTION!

"Okaa-san, okaa-san! Look at what I found, isn't it pretty?"

Hearing the bubbly giggles of her three year old son, Miwako turned around from the young sakura tree she was staring at from the garden and turned around to see her little Hanzo holding something in his wet hands up to her in offering; it was nothing more than a big warty toad with a white underbelly and beady eyes looking straight into her soul. 

"Why Hanzo, it's, uh, it's..." She stuttered in surprise and bent down halfway to pick the fat frog up from the child's chubby fingers. "It's very brown and big Hanzo--it's beautiful. Is this for me?"

The young Shimada only nodded as he beamed.

"Why thank you," the lady sighed with a big smile and combed through his shiny jet black hair. "That's quite thoughtful of you."

Not long after, Hanzo's eyes fell upon his mother's stomach, and he noticed that it has been gradually getting bigger in a span of how many months. 

"What's that?" he asked, pointing at it with his finger.

Miwako nearly threw her head back and died of laughter. "That's your little brother, Hanzo. That's Genji, and as early as now you should learn to say his name. Come on, say it with me: Gen-"

"Gen-"

"-ji."

"-ji."

"There you go," Miwako cooed as she held Hanzo close to her and showered his head in kisses. "You're a fast learner, aren't you, little one?"

"Of course he's a fast learner, he is our son after all, and later on the leader of this proud clan." Miwako turned her head as a deep familiar voice made itself present with the fragrant breeze blowing by around them.

"Shujin." The woman smiled and without thinking, bowed her head a little at the sight of her superior and husband. Her dark hair cascaded down her shoulders and ultimately onto one side of her fair porcelain face. Her son, very much entranced by the actions of her mother, did suit and greeted his father with a little bow of his own.

"Otou-san," Hanzo greeted, eyeing the bodyguards behind the man with just as much reverence reserved as the lady behind him. "You're finally back from work?"

"I am." Sojiro said simply, only looking up once he noticed a peculiar glob sitting atop his wife's hands. "Uh...is that a toad?"

"And a fat one at that, yes," Miwako said with a fond grin. "Hanzo got it for me."

Sensing the feeling that he was in trouble, the little boy shifted to the hem of his mother's long kimono and  desperately clutched onto it, doing his hardest to disguise it as an embrace.

"I...I thought mother would like it, otou-san," he said, voice barely above a whisper.

"Well...do you like it, anata?" the robed man asked, lifting his gaze from his son to instead focus it onto his wife.

Miwako nodded with enthusiasm, nearly shoving the creature in her hands onto the draped arms of the man before her. "Hanzo got it just for me, of course I like it. My lord, our son is a sweet boy...don't scold him."