Daruma

So you got sick on the previous chapter. That's a bummer. What happens now?

Enjoy loves and don't forget to vote and comment. I appreciate it. ;*

"Let go of her Genji! Your kingdom will pay for kidnapping Princess (Y/N)!" Hanzo's tiny face was soiled with a sour snarl directed solely towards his spiky haired brother, his bright brown eyes glinting as sharp as he believed the plastic sword ready in his hand to be. He had his feet ground apart, one knee bent before him while the other stretched the length of his leg behind him; a stance that indicated the coming of bloodshed through blades as taught to him by his father and elders.

"In your dreams Lord Hanzo!" Genji let off a boisterous laugh that showed the prominent gap of his baby teeth and a chipped tooth near his canines--although some could argue that the young boy was trying his hardest to sow seeds of dread into the heart of his so-called enemy. "If you want the princess, you'll have to go through me and my armmyyy!"

"Oh no, be careful, Lord Hanzo!" you yelled out in despair, pressing your knees together as you jumped and fidgeted on the spot your captor Genji had assigned you to stay put on.

"Don't worry, Princess (Y/N)! I'll save you--and I won't stop until I do!" Young Hanzo cried out,jumping some six inches off the ground only to come down on his knees and slice the air with his plastic weapon upon impact.

One slash after another, the imaginary soldiers of Genji's army fell, and one by one, Hanzo was a step closer to victory--closer to saving his princess. It wasn't long until the two warriors were head to head, eye to eye, and to be honest, Hanzo's sword has never felt a grip tighter from its owner until just then.

"Lord Hanzo!" you squealed happily, dancing a little victory jig on the spot.

"Shut it, prisoner!" Genji yelled, ruining the scent of victory with his bitterness. He sneered as best he could, pointing his sword's malicious tip into your general direction, inches away from your scared face.

"Don't you dare hurt her, Genji," Hanzo warned, widening his stance as his knuckles turned a sickly pallor.

"Well then, if you want your princess back so badly, give me your kingdom!"

"Don't do it, Lord Hanzo!" you yelled, trying your best to be the voice of reason in the angered child's head.

"You have forced me to fight back, Genji," Hanzo declared, then he swung his sword round and round, left and right, front to back as best he could imitate the warriors he'd seen training with his father in the weapon's hall.

Little Hanzo took a big breath, and he bore his sharp fangs. "Ryu ga waga teki wo kurau!"

He spun his sword once more, the hilt nearly tangling with his small clammy fingers. But he managed to keep his hold under control, and he caught the sword, adding a sort of traditional spice to his battle pose.

There were no dragons of course, for he was much too young for such immense power. However, Genji pressed his stomach all the way in, his arms flailing in slow motion as though a gust of prodigious psychic emanation came crashing down upon him like a wave. In an attempt to make the matter as realistic as he could, they young boy puffed his cheeks to the fullest and raspberried his tongue out, imitating noises of blood and guts flying everywhere--if it wasn't so much spit.

"Ach--oh no! You have beat me again, Hanzo," Genji coughed out, lying down on his side as he continued to gurgle into his little fist. "But this isn't the last you'll see of me."