Much Ado About Genji's Kimono

So hey guys! Sorry for the long hiatus, college was an ass. :(

We're gonna take a trip down memory lane and read about one infamous incident that happened while you were still Hanzo's servant. Are y'all ready? Ok. Let's do this!

If you enjoyed the story, make sure to leave a vote and comment down below. It'll be so cool of you guys. :)

"Jesse, your arm," you began with a soft gasp as you walked over to him. He was driving at the time so he hardly noticed you approaching but laughed once he finally realized what you were making such a fuss about.

"Oh, this?" he lifted said arm before scoffing playfully. "It's nothin'--just a scratch, darlin'."

"Um, no." You stared at it incredulously. "Your entire arm is missing? What happened?"

Hanzo made no noise from the corner where he sat, arms folded, but he did look up every once in a while to make sure any suspicious behavior was dealt with immediately.

But right then, he was more interested in hearing the tale of the cowboy's missing arm--though his face would always say otherwise.

"Well, remember the ambush attack those Talon foot soldiers dropped on us?" Jesse asked over his shoulder. "I told ya to run ahead?"

You nodded, recalling the memory all the while you looked into his eyes. It wasn't long before you connected the dots, and as soon as your face stilled a certain way, Jesse knew you had finally gotten the gist.

"Oh..." You slowly brought your palms up to your lips. "Jesse...I'm-I'm so sorry."

"Nah, it's nothin', like I said," he assured you with a cordial smile. "The rest of the Blackwatch crew arrived shortly and just wiped them all out. I was never in any real danger, not with Mercy waitin' for us--but you should've seen how Reyes just, heh...I think he drove his gun up someone's ass."

Gaining no response from you other than a pitiful look, he cleared his throat and sported a lopsided grin that moved his short b scraggy beard around.

"How about you, doll? You must have somethin' to tell."

"What, like a story?" you asked.
McCree simply nodded, and you were at loss for words.

"Are you sure this is the right time to be doing such things?" You frowned.

"It's the perfect time." McCree chimed. "It's cold, we're cozy, we wanna lighten the mood, and--we got nothin' but time."

You let out a sigh, knowing very well that there wasn't much else that you could do to dissuade him, and before you knew it you wracked your head for memories, any distant ones--

And you suddenly found yourself back at the Shimada estates in Hanamura, a gnawing feeling at the back of your mind telling you what was about to go down.

Boy, have you found just the story to tell!

***

"I really thought father was never going to let you back in the meeting," Genji said as he set his cup of sake down on the polished wooden floor beside him. "After all, he has always been unbending like an oak tree."

"I still can't believe (Y/N) managed to convince him otherwise," Hanzo muttered, looking thoughtful as he stared at the sakura petals that floated down in the gentle summer breeze.

She really is something...

The two brothers celebrated the surprising success of their transaction with the Hanazawa clan over some fermented rice wine and mulled over the strange happenings that occurred in those three hours. Lord Akira stepped forth and begged for forgiveness in regards to the madness that ensued the day before, claiming responsibility for the disgrace his son has brought upon this house.