Home

Back to our regular scheduled programming.

You never stopped running.

Even when you momentarily lost your way in the dark, you never halted and kept your speed, every muscle and fiber in your being giving it their all just so you wouldn't meet your end so soon like Genji. You were eternally grateful for the luck that smiled down upon you that night, its hand guiding you to not stumble upon the hem of your billowing, crimson-soaked robes as you made quick on your escape.

Everything was lurid in your eyes, haunting shades of red that reminded you of the pools of blood and of the fury that went down, and you feared with all of your heart that the salmon colored halls saturated by the darkness would melt away any second and drown you in a blink of an eye.

Almost there, oh how good the speckled lights of the nightlife looked from where you ran. You wanted to reach out to it, for it to take you in its arms and tell you that everything was fine or that the worst has come to pass.

You wanted to feel safe.

But most of all you wanted to wake up; you wanted nothing more than to see Hanzo's worry-ridden face above yours as he shakes you awake and then afterwards he'll hug you and you'll smile and tell him how much you love him.

But it seemed as though no amount of pain could pull you out of this hell. It occurred to your dismay that this was something you simply couldn't just wake up from.

You were trapped and done for.

"Princess!" A blur of blue appeared out of nowhere at the end of the hall you were crossing, and for the first time since you took off, you came to a meteoric stop.

"Princess!" The glowing blue man called out to you once more from ahead as soon as he fixed his sight upon you. "Are you hurt?"

All at once you realized the homely sheen of yet another pair of familiar eyes through the holographic screen, ones that held a never ending yearning for filled pastry balls.

It couldn't be...!

"S-Satoshi!" you gasped, instantly freezing up against the man's cold metal suit of sorts the moment he came by beside you. "What-what are you-"

"Princess, you have blood all over you, are you wounded?" the lad cut off, voice just as calm but laced with a fierce urgency and concern.

"No, it's not mine--I'm fine, but you have to go and save Genji, Genji is still in there--oh, you've got to help him! He's really hurt and I don't know what happened. The blood, the blood is flooding the room! Satoshi, you've got to help him-!!"

In your rambling your weeping eyes finally caught the pronounced marking on his chest plate and you snapped your focus back onto his visage, not at all fazed with the realization of your little newfound discovery.

"You're...you're a member of Overwatch?" you said quietly, not at all certain anymore with how to properly voice yourself out.

"Agent Satoshi Shimada at your service, your highness. Quickly, the other specialists will raid the place--I have to get you out before anything else happens." He grabbed your wrist in a firm hold and tugged at it after making sure you really were fine and fit enough to run and follow instructions. "There's a chopper waiting for us just ahead. It's best we evacuate the place as soon as possible before we run into any more mishaps."

"W-What about Genji?" you stammered in your stupor as your feet suddenly picked up to a sprint the moment Satoshi dragged your wrist with his person. "He's still inside! We can't just leave him be!"