Ruse

Ey y'all how's it goin? Sorry for the deadass wait X3

Anyhow, here y'all go: Mwep! :*

"Any updates from Bartalotti?"

"No. The last I heard was that we are to wait for further instructions." Ogundimu shook his head lightly before turning it towards the live surveillance footage on the wall. "But I have heard that he will have some important meeting today. What it was about and who it will be with was not disclosed to me. While on the subject of business, have any of your agents had any luck in contacting Sombra? We have found more pieces of the vehicle scattered across the globe, all near Overwatch bases. But it's still not enough to pinpoint the exact location of its final landing."

"Is that so?" Maximillien answered with a sigh through his intercom as he basked in the comfort of his limousine, on the way back to his precious casino. "Then I suppose my revelation will be of tremendous use to you. The geneticist I planted in Overwatch--she has hold of valuable information."

"O'Deorain?" Ogundimu scrunched his face in incredulity. "What about her? How could she know anything about the Shimada when her focus should have been on the details of Overwatch's future missions?"

Hearing the obvious reference to Hanzo, Shintaro's frail ears perked up and he hurriedly rose amongst his surrounding bodyguards to commence big strides that took him to the big African man within seconds.

"Where is Hanzo?" He impatiently demanded. "I have to know where he is--it's been a year since you lost what could have been the greatest thing that revolutionized this organization!"

"Cease yourself, old man. We are doing all that we can in the shadows." Ogundimu glared at him, breaking the steely gaze only as soon as Maximillien cleared his throat from the other line.

"It's a long story, so I won't bore you with details," he began. "All you have to know is that she has heard some people quarreling and apparently, one of Overwatch's agents has been harboring your precious little project all this time. Who would have thought?"

"That doesn't make any sense. Hanzo is blacklisted everywhere, and Overwatch wants his capture more than anything. If he were with them, there would be news about it."

"That's the point." The omnic shook his head. "An agent is illegally keeping Hanzo in his abode, and it just so happens that this agent in question is one of Moira's closest associates. They basically work together in the same faction."

"Did she give you a name?" Akande was on the edge of his seat. "We can track down whoever they are within the span of a day."

"Don't bother." The omnic shrugged his shoulders as he let himself sag on the cushioned seats. "She managed to track his address down herself."

Ogundimu looked down to meet the old yakuza lord's face, which had been twisted into an unsettling picture that no one can simply paint. He looked like he was about to have a stroke from how wide his eyes were bulging. But brushing that off, Ogundimu saw the clear glint of hope in the man's eyes, and with that, Maximillien excused himself so that the two allies were then left alone with a bunch of their men scattered around them.

"Well, do you have it? Do you have their location?" the last elder said as he looked over his shoulder to catch sight of his guards and shaded men. "I can send all of them to help us out in Hanzo's retrieval."

"I suggest we send both of our teams. We don't know how much Hanzo has developed in his strength and prowess since he has departed from us, but I am not willing to risk another chance at failure again. Whatever can go wrong, will go wrong. We can't leave anything to chance."