Sitting Ducks...

Yooo! How's it goin my dudes? :3

Your tears have ceased their flow, but your arms never slackened, still wrapped around his heavy torso.

"I'll get you out of here. Hold on," you whispered against his cheek, lips grazing his rough fair skin.

Standing up, you ignored the dull throbbing at the back of your knees from kneeling too long and instead focused your attention on the tough stainless links of chain that kept your beloved from completely lying prostrate on the ground.

You gripped one of them--the links that led to the big metal cuff on his right wrist, and they were cold to the touch. You shuddered as a shiver ran down your spine. Almost immediately you pressed your lips into a thin line, aggravated with the discovery you've just made.

"It's too tough. I don't think I can cut through or shoot it down."

Your eyes flickered here and there, trying to find any sort of apparatus to aid you in freeing Hanzo from his binds. But despite your earlier sentiment, you proceeded anyway to grab a big rusty wrench atop one of the tables and swung the head of the tool near the base of the chain link where it was most stable and tense.

You staggered back as the impact hit and returned back at you, like a shockwave destabilizing you from keeping upright on your feet. Yet you repeated it again, twice, thrice--and each repetition earned a louder cry of indignance and effort.

All you managed was a single faint scratch on its shiny lustrous surface, and you opted to quit, for if you continued, the enemy will surely hear your ruckus and come after you instead of Blackwatch.

"It's no use," you sighed with an angry brow. "No mortal means I have on could ever break this fast enough. I'll have to use my powers."

With a determined nod you quickly rubbed your cold palms together, and afterwards each hand gripped its own chain, the two of which securing Hanzo's wrists. You clenched your hands tighter around the steel, all the while taking in a deep breath to calm yourself down.

It will take a lot of exertion on your part to get this to work; mental, physical, emotional.

Wasting no time, you jumped into action. As soon as you saw that bright flash amidst the dark of your mind's eye, you let off an exhale, and suddenly the static air began to hum with divine energy.

Your palms emitted a steady yellow light, and you felt the pressure of your energy build up inside you, threatening to burst out of your chest at any fateful second should you fail to be careful.

Just a little bit more...not yet.

A few moments passed, and in that short span of time you felt the universe shift at your command, and you opened your eyes in a snap to face the chains.

You directed your mustered power into your palms, and with a swift burst you felt the chains break under your palms, the sharp edges grinding against your skin.

The next thing you registered was a dull thump, and an overwhelming weight slamming upon your feet.

"Hanzo...!" you exclaimed under your breath, dropping the broken chains as it stuck to his wrist and cursing the heavens for how you had forgotten to catch his fall.

Putting Hanzo's dead weight on the side of your struggling body, you brushed off the surge of vertigo that claimed your head from the abrupt discharge of your life force. The huge amount of energy you've put out in such little time...it was bound to take a toll on anyone.

"I'll get you out," you panted quietly as you placed your dark hood and cloak back upon your being. "Hold on, the ship should be nearby."

With a loud grunt you hoisted the heavy man on your back, tied his still cuffed wrists in front of you to secure them before finally placing your hands under his knees. This whole arrangement was tedious and cumbersome, but it was either this or drag the Shimada behind you.