Rest

So now that you and yo daddy Hanzo are official, conflict shall arise. What are y'all gonna do bout it?  ;)

Don't forget to vote and enjoy, loves!  :*

A quiet pair of bare feet pitter-pattered across the wooden floors of the castle's corridors leading to the young master's private room. Almost everyone still had an hour or half to spare laying on their futons before the usual work hours began their mark on the clocks. Heck, yours started at six, but at the moment you were an hour too early, and you didn't care. How could you stay in the servants' room and sleep there after the events of a few hours ago?

Hanzo fricking Shimada kissed you.

He fricking asked you to be his.

And then you fricking were.

You couldn't stop smiling as you twisted and turned on your mattress, as you hugged a pillow to hide your lovestruck, reddening face from all the sleeping women laying around you. You were acting like the schoolgirl you once were that writhed with delight upon sight of her anime crush getting some of that epic screen time on television. Except this time it was all too real and Hanzo wasn't 2D.

"See you tomorrow, my love..."

His last words said as you finally parted ways stayed fresh in your head as the very moment he said it. He left you with kind words of affection and another innocent kiss, something to keep him inside your mind. The red sun was a tease, for it came so slowly--too slow for your own heart to bear with. And the once fast hands of time froze in a stagnant static as the numbers on your digital clock remained the same after minutes of waiting by it to tick away to six.

So you threw away your regard for the common work hours and acted on the carnal desire of seeing him again, to be able to hear his voice. And you figured that was how you were able to find yourself standing in front of his quarters.

With a ragged sigh, you raised a hand up and lightly tapped ot the screen to make your presence known to your lover.

"Lord Hanzo?" you whispered, your hush voice slicing through the calm morning air. Fortunately, you didn't have to call a second time. The screens parted in a flash, giving way for you to see Hanzo's face clothed in the shadows, and he quickly pulled you in, where he consumed your lips into another kiss.

You giggled as his mouth claimed yours, as his arms wrapped themselves around your waist to press you against him and never let you go.

"I'm glad to see you again, my sakura," he chuckled softly, hot breath ghosting over your still curved lips, flashing pearly whites. You both calmed your giggles and laughs down into simple wide smiles, and yet your grip on each other's hands and faces never loosened. The glimmer of admiration in your eyes never dimmed, and you both were certain it never will.

"Are you not tired, (Y/N)?" the clan heir inquired, his heavy-lidded amber gaze boring into your almost bloodshot eyes.

"I am," you admitted sheepishly, "but I couldn't sleep. My body is begging for rest, but it wants to be in your company."

"If you want, you can lay your head on my lap," Hanzo suggested as he sat cross legged on his futon. "Quickly, rest if you must. In a few hours, breakfast will be served up in here, and it would be very unfortunate should anyone find us in such an intimate condition at that hour."

Your smile dropped like a brick, pressing into a frown as the want for sleep disintegrated. Your brows furrowed towards the center of your face and you processed the sound of his statement. "Are you embarrassed of me?"

You blurted the question out on impulse that at the very moment it had dawned on you what you actually said, you could only bite your lip and rub your arm as you willed to take those five simple words back into your mouth.