Stupid Cowboy

I painted our boyfriend y'all. Gonna release a speedpaint soon :3 trust me it looks better irl like seriously..

Hey guys! Thanks for all the wonderful support I've gotten from y'all in this book. I'm inspired to write more, and so here's the next chapter. I'm gonna go ahead and say that this will be a pretty long book. Is that ok with y'all? good, good. 

*the curse has been lifted* *cries*

Enjoy and don't forget to vote loves!  :*

Three black sedans were parked in a neat row that took most of the paved cement pathway that lead directly to the front wooden porch of the Shimada palace. On each tip of their shiny black hoods, a small white flag folded down on itself upon the lack of wind, but if one were to squint and near the vehicle, they would catch a glimpse of yellow that signified the presence of some very important people in Japan.

This was definitely the case for both Hanzo and his father, who stood in front of the wide open doors with the entire council of elders whispering behind them, stiff and quiet as sentinels. As usual, and not really to the heir's surprise, his younger brother was nowhere in sight, his bright gaudy green hair out of proximity.

He sighed in disbelief.

"Mr. Shimada, I apologize for this rather sudden visit," a formally-dressed young man accompanied by suited guards on each side began as soon as his person was out of the vehicle. "But the emperor himself sent me here on short notice. He wanted us to survey the place and look for one of your workers, make sure the data we've gathered is correct."

Tucked between his side and arm was some sort of envelope that caught Hanzo's eye. It was black, as dark as a starless night sky, and the color alone set off a spark of alarm in Hanzo's mind.

Could it be classified files from our database? A list of our every secret exchange with other overseas syndicates? The items in our lucrative trades? Could this be a spy's work? If so, where's this traitor? I will finish him with my bare hands for this unspeakable treachery committed unto the clan--my clan.

"Here, you have permission to look at these. The emperor hopes maybe you could use this to help us with our mission."

Before Hanzo could stop himself from spilling his imagination over himself, the safeguarded files were already being handed over to his father, and the aging man hesitated for a moment, pursing his thin lips, before he put a bony hand out in the view to receive the object waiting a few inches away from his chest. His heart thumped painfully against his frail chest.

"There have been numerous claims throughout the years by various people who say they know the whereabouts of Princess Haruka, who supposedly survived the crash that took away the lives of Princess Kisaragi, her husband, and some of their servants who were with them at that time." As the visitor spoke, Sojiro was already in the process of peeling the second covering off and carefully taking the documents out. "Recently, there was a claim made that they have found the princess, and because the source was a member of a very reliable international organization, the emperor was quick to cooperate, brushing off the possibility of a hoax. This envelope you hold, Master Shimada, is the proof of our majesty's collaboration with Overwatch."

"Overwatch?" Hanzo asked with a scowl. "What is their involvement in this?"

"Oh, they were only the ones who provided the lead for the emperor and facilitated the classified DNA testing."

"So this is what it is," Sojiro hummed, never looking up from the precious papers as his eyes scanned every single data and fine print on every page before moving onto the next. His and Hanzo's stances loosened and slacked, only a little, before he regarded his unexpected guest with a warm stare of confidence, knowing very well that he and his family were out of dangerous waters. "And you think we could help with your search for the lost princess?"