Vows (NSFW)

EYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! HOW'S IT GOIN' LOVES?? XD

anyway here's the smut chapter y'all have been dying to have, but if you're a child under 18 or sumthin or just really squeamish with this kind of thing, eh you don't really have to read it: The chapter is independent on its own and you don't have to reference it to get the story later on so you cool. Also it's gonna be explicit in detail--so those that are up for lemon but are not up for that, you may go too UwU

Anyhow, thanks for all the support loves, and with that said--let's get on with the chapter!! Also rough Hanzo is rough.

Enjoy, loves :*

After the high of the celebration dimmed down into a more peaceful ambiance, Jesse finally excused himself, grabbed some spare change, and excused himself off. The cowboy nudged Hanzo on the side, winking at him with an all knowing grin, and in an unexpected turn of events, your husband smiled back with just as much mischief hidden underneath.

"Well, I'll let ya both celebrate this night even further; I mean you can use the doohickey and play around with it a little more, I mean I have two more days until I return it so knock yerselves out." He finger gunned the Shimada halfway out the door, and with a last congratulatory tip of the hat to the bride, Jesse McCree was off on his way to some supposed "party" in the dark of the night.

Hearing the door lock itself in place, you smiled and slowly made your way over to your husband, who hunched over half his height, fiddling with Jesse's laptop in the hopes of finding some good music for you. You approached him like air, and gently laid yourself over his curved back, using your hands to lovingly stroke his draped arms and planting your lips against the thin curve of his ear to put the softest kisses you could give.

"We've never really had a slow dance together," you whispered as the blood rushed to where you've planted your painted lips on. "Just one song, my love."

He groaned out in pleasure at the way your hands eased the tension in his biceps, and after chuckling off the blush that appeared on his angular visage, the man placed a calloused palm on the hand that you laid on his shoulder and skated his gaze up to look at you.

"I can not refuse my wife," he answered, standing up and gently guiding your hands to take their proper place around his neck. "Dance with me...Lady Shimada."

"Of course, my lord." You bowed and observed as the man before you rested his grip on your waist, and when the slow music hit, your feet moved to the side, and back from where you came, and the two of you went down in synchronization, one step after another. It did not take long for your bodies to give up on dancing, opting instead with a shared mind to simply stand in the middle of the room and embrace each other firmly, the gentle swaying of your two pressed bodies being the most choreography that your love-struck minds could make up during that moment. 

"I love you so much..." Hanzo whispered, feeling much more at ease with the privacy granted to you. 

You sighed in content, hearing his rhythmic heartbeat even through the layers of his garment. But even through your own silken kimono, you felt his hands wander lower from where he had initially put it, and before he could advance himself, he gulped down the rising heat he felt on his throat and shuddered as he asked for your permission to proceed.

"May I?" he whispered, holding onto the last strand of control that he had. 

In response, you kissed down the slope of his defined stubbled jaw, and his breath hitched with a hiss as you sucked on the spot where his pulse beat steadily under his skin. "I am yours..." you whispered with the underlying hint of a whine, and you pressed yourself to him, no space between you for even air to pass through. "Take me as you wish, Hanzo."