Bloods And Grieve Of My Own*

Guys please don't forget to vote and leave a comment thanks for reading... enjoy!

Messilina's POV

It's been four months now since my parents opened up to me. Knowing how long we would be living in Sandio gave me a chance to make friends, Hollies and Matrona are my two best friends in school and in the house, because we live in the same vicinity.

Hollies is a computer genius and very good at solving technical issues whereas Matrona is also good at fashion. We had a password as friends that we chant whenever we are working together,

there were no secrets and I had already told them about my situation too. Our final exams approached faster than it had to.

I had to break training for the time being because this wasn't time to play around,
I was constantly glued to my book.

I rushed to the kitchen to grab some snack when I saw my mum run into the house and locked the door, my dad flew off the couch and held tightly unto her.

"What happened honey?" My dad questioned my mum. "They... they are here... they nearly saw me... honey what do we do huh?" my mum's nervousness made me drop the bowl in my hand.

I ran into my room and had a conference call with my friends, "can't we inform the authorities concerning this matter? Girl something needs to be done about this before our fears come to pass" Matrona spoke.

"No, if that were to be possible my parents would have done that a long time ago... if we inform them now, sire Agyepong will easily track us down... I think we will be moving again" I stuttered.

"is that the only option now?" Hollies questioned.

"I'm afraid yes... I'm sorry guys... I thought this was going to be our last place, but I was wrong"... I sadly said.

"it's okay, let's talk in school tomorrow about it okay?" Matrona muttered.

"OK ...bye" Sandio, the nineteenth place we've resided, and the place I could make friends... are we going to leave just like that, again?

Lucious's POV

I heard my dad's messengers have called and they had good news on the whereabout of my fifth mother and the traitor.

He took away the woman who loved me very much, the woman who made me forget about not having a mother. I haven't been sitting idle all these years, I've been searching for her and now that we've gotten hold of her, I will make sure to clear every obstacle that will come in between us.

I will make sure to have all her love to myself... I am her child and only I will be her child.

"Dad, lets fly fast before they escape again "I spoke in a rush, " he knew where to hide well, let's see how long he can continue to hide... tell them to get the jet ready we leave in ten minutes" the emperor spoke.

I could sense the same fury in me in my dad's voice, the blood of this traitor will be pleasantly spilled. My dad took along two of my big brothers; Elvis and Ronald, together with my younger brother Joey and me.

I have seven brothers and five sisters all from different mothers, who are still alive except mine who died while having me and I am the seventh youngest...

I wore a black t-shirt, black leather trousers and a black short sleeve overall, my focus was solely on ripping off the three heads of his children.

"Dad? My mum... what will happen to her?" My dad kept staring at me. "kimbling knows why I will keep her alive!" Even if his answer wasn't clear, one thing was sure my mum will live.

We left Geater.

Messilina's POV

I headed home earlier than usual after my first exam paper, to pack my bags because we were moving out the next day, I had lunch with my family and went back to my room.

I heard a gunshot in front of our house, which was rare I rushed out of my room and before I would motion for the stairs, I heard voices coming from our hall...

our hallAre they? No that can't be sire Agyepong!

I sought behind the wooden barricade and watched. "You fool... You dare steal from me?  Were you thinking I won't find you huh? Seize him! kimbling... why did you elope with this fool? You had the king himself, but you preferred my dog instead huh?" Sire Agyepong roared.

" I still do love you that's why I am here... you will come with me... and these scars you call your family, will be exterminated... Watch how rogues are treated in my hands, kimbling and never forget it!"

He slaughtered my dad and dismantled his carcass. My mum went awestruck by the scene she was witnessing. She couldn't utter a word whereas I was struggling to hold in the scream that forcefully wanted to escape my lips.

"Was I not enough for you mum? you abandoned me just like my mother did, no one cares about me. I sincerely thought you loved me mum, but I realize I was just a kid then. Look at these animals you replaced me with! You gave my name and place to these? It's not too late now, right? I want my rights back! I'm taking my place mum!" one of his sons vented out his frustration.

My mum found her voice." leave my children alone Lucious, don't touch them! I'm begging you son please!" She yelled out with heartfelt tears and agony.

I was wallowing in fear as I watched his son plant three bullets each into my brothers' chests. "Where is your daughter! Mum where is she?". Lucious, as I heard mum say, yelled out.

He began walking towards the stairs where I was hiding. As his footsteps collided with the floor, the thumbing sound of my heart increased.

My mum spoke in her subconscious mind, "She's out of the country Lucious, she's not in this country or this house, otherwise she would have been in this place you're standing and put you in your place, at least before you would kill her too!" Mum had gone pale and vulnerable.

He retreated to his father, after a long stare at the barricade, my heart nearly sank, afraid he had spotted me, before a heavy sigh escaped my lips.

"Mark my words mum, I will search for her, and I will find her...she won't stay far too long once the news reaches her, she will descend into my trap and I won't let her live... that's your son, your only child's promise to you!"

I felt so useless to my family and drunk with too much fear. I tiptoed up to my room and called my friends but couldn't utter a word, I tried rushing out when I heard my mum scream but tripped over my laundry basket and hit my head pretty hard on the door handle.

My world had turned into blood and now the darkness I loomed in couldn't help me forget it.

I fell unconscious.