Got To Me*

HI PALS.

Lucious's POV

I warned them not to come now, but they still did!
I hate the fact that dad ordered him to investigate on what and who she actually is! Will their death be on my head, if Pearl was to find out?

There was nothing I didn't say and yet Ellern still carried them here.
"How did you enter? I'm pretty sure my door was locked!" I inquired.

"Yeah it was, but your windows weren't... I'm good at imitating the wind you see... anyways back to my question!" She said, whilst pacing back and forth behind me.

"Your heart is like an open book in front of my eyes, Luscious... If you want, I can read out a lot of your dirty secrets to you and also my answer... or should I just walk out to the hall and make comparisons between your visitor and... her?" She tilted her head to the right with a smug, boldly standing on her face.

I looked at her and hissed in anger, I hurriedly locked the door and my windows.

"What do you think? That I can't unlock them and leave? That's just a piece of cake for me!" She boasted, that was when I felt it was time to get real, what's in her, isn't a teenage, naive girl.

"I know that already!" I yelled out my frustration, "I'm already scared alright ... for my brothers, I'm telling you because I know you have seen it already... I've really had enough of your mayhem ... I know for sure that none of us will return alive, none of us can survive your attack... we should be enough for you don't you think? Can't you be satisfied with that huh?"

She chuckled at my words, having her arms folded, I  felt embarrassed and avoided her stares.

"You finally admitted it huh, I liked your endurance very much, your never backing down and given in to fear... I want to break you down completely Lucious.... even after your death, nothing will change, you and your brothers can never be enough for such a hungry lion like me, I'm planning on slaughtering your father in front of everyone, all the citizens and the world! Don't underestimate my goal!"