To Face It!*

Namastey Pals!!!

Messilina's POV

"Wow! And here I was, thinking I was going to give you a surprise, not knowing you had a better one planned for me!" She stated.

I walked  towards the window, preventing her from seeing my face.
"Hey Betti ...!" Damian calmly stated with some sadness still lingering in his voice.

"Hey Damian! And?" She made a signal towards me with her eyes.
No matter how much she was pretending, I could see her jealousy and hurt.
I spoke with my back turned to her "you don't have to know that one!..."

"hey relax, are you embarrassed? I can understand, you are meant to be when the landlord catches you on his property you know!" She made known her feelings.

"Bettibah! Stop it, Please leave now I will see you in a few minutes!"

"But Damy! Your mum told me to excuse them and join you here ! I think I'm supposed to get upset here, don't you think? I came to see you kissing some strange person in your room!" she had anger in her voice,
While speaking to him, he's already broken and she's adding up to it?

Hitting me hard with that, I sped towards her and held her neck, with my irides emitting  blood red.
"Mind the way you speak to him, if you love your life! Who are you to get upset with him huh? A sorcerers? You're nothing!"  Damian held my shoulder beckoning me to be calm before I would do anything to her.

"I'm not scared of you Pearl! I already learnt everything about you, the day I first saw you in Geater, and also my mum in law has told me quite a lot about you, you see! .. I will only advice you to return back to your haven! Always be prepared because if I get hold of you, you will regret it!"