The Last Grace Supper*

Hello guys!.

Messilina's POV

His warmth arms and body kept pressing against my cold ones, and knowing how much he genuinely loves me, thanks to the new abilities my eyes have adapted, helped me realize that, I'm not alone and I never will be.
I forgot all my worries instantly.

I hugged him very tight as much as he had done if not more, his soft palm patted my hair.

We aren't going to hug for the rest of the day but I'm not sure we are going to let go of each other anytime soon.

I was really enjoying the atmosphere around us, and I know he was too, even though he seemed to have a lot on his mind.

He planted a kiss on my forehead before he spoke,

" hey! Your body temperature is changing faster, and your skin looks a lot paler, Are you alright huh?"

"What are you saying? Oh, no! what is happening? Do I have no blood left in my system?" I panicked because I knew that feeling .

This same thing happened before that thirst and the woman's appearance.
Oh it had started already, I fell on my knees struggling to deal with this total dryness.
My veins seemed to be popping out of my skin, I looked up to the emperor who was trying very hard to find words.

He cuddled me in his chest while staring in my eyes, before he would utter a word, someone entered wearing a long red dress with a hoodie and a black cape, it was the woman.

I tried to tell him but no word escaped my lips, I was too dry.
"Who are you and how do you know this place? What are you doing here and who sent you?" the emperor literally yelled at her.

"I'm Jemilla, a sorcerer, where is the dagger?" She answered and requested, I held tightly onto the emperor.

I wanted to tell him not to hand her the dagger, but my vulnerability wouldn't let me.
She grabbed it even before he would motion for it.

"What are you doing with that?" Damian questioned her.

"Your friend needs this if she wants to live!"she answered whiles dipping the dagger into the liquid.

"And what is that? Is it a herbal medicine, fruit punch or ... Blood?" She looked straight at his face at the end of his question, when he recalled what I had said.

She placed the dagger into the liquid, before answering him.

"Its blood little heir! She has a great task ahead of her and this is her strength.
This blood is from the enemies descent and all the traitors her blood encountered.
  This will be my last time here to feed her, from now till the auspicious day, she will be responsible for herself.
She will only experience this thirst every two weeks today and on the full moon she will need a lot." She ended.