Radiant Of Love*

Hi Buddies*

Jemilla's POV

If she makes her way Here, then my suspicions aren't wrong, this will be the last chance I'm gonna give you Pearl, to correct your mistakes and join hands with me again.

I can't risk anyone stopping you from doing this now Pearl....I don't have enough time left .

I will place this world in jeopardy if I fail Lord Sebastian , but I know putting things in order to protect the humans against them will make up for it .

"What do you think ?,., that she will come here because of me and why will she do that ?" Lucious probed in the worse state I've placed him in.

He asked for it, I wasn't planning on torturing him the way I did, but he is extremely annoying.

He has already gone unconscious four times today , I can't risk another one now, if she doesn't show up then I will have to kill him ...I only need to know if he's one of her weaknesses.

"You don't know when to stop do you?,as much as I hate this plan, I just hope it works...she has got to come here !" I blurt out in anguish.

"May be , she might, because I'm her greatest enemy..., my death in her hands will mean a whole lot to her !" He spoke ever so calmly and full of remorse.

Asabea's blood,is giving in so easily?, what has gone wrong all of a sudden.

"Your greatest wish is for her to recognize you right?, trust me that will never happen because I made sure of it,Pearl only believes what she saw and the fact that you took them away from her long hair ...she's still naive regardless of who she is , and I have her right in the center of my palm.!"

A huge uncontrollable smug smile took over my face as he looked so shocked.

"Who are you to her?, and what have you done to her idiot !"he gathered enough strength to yell at me and panted later.

"Do you feel remorseful towards her because she blackmailed you emotionally with whatever she has become today?,...
you are so dumb boy, Pearl chose to be that way on her own, so that none of the beasts in your family can match up to her strength...she begged me for what she is now general...I only opened my arms to her out of pity and sympathy!"