With No Boundaries*

Hello Royal babes*

Lucious's POV

I held her hand in response to her snub , "you don't walk out on me when I'm talking with you... You were threatened by her this morning and you think you can do anything to save yourself the next time she sees you huh!" I questioned with a harsh  grasp on her  arms.

"Let go off me ,you are hurting me !," she struggled in my grasp when Qwesi called out to Pearl.

"Hey ...thank you for saving me,!" He stated.

"No don't thank me, I was responsible for that in the first place.!... I've got a gift for you, I will give it to you soon ok ...I ...I will have to go and search for food first!" She gave me a noticeable glance first after which she faked a smile to him.

"Search for food ?, don't bother at all , one order and food will be served to you,I'll make sure of that ?".
His first question, made me second guess the food she was talking about.

It's obviously blood , "look your eyes look so pale and thinning out, are you ill ?, I can cure so many diseases too, you know !" He spoke with a happy face.

I've noticed he is more happier when he's around her, the chemistry between them is very strong and I hope she feels the same as he does.

" champ it's because I'm very hungry ,the order will take long and... if I don't leave now... Something very bad will happen, even you can't do anything about it, I will stroll around for some fruits ok , see you soon !"  She spoke in a rush

She seemed very much in a hurry ,I've got to follow her but how well can I not let her see me.

I have to go before her then , but what's her direction and destination?, I considered riding across all the cottages will look very natural.

I sat on Jordin and left my camp, this is said to be the  wildest forest but the dangerous animals are hardly found especially lions.

If you encounter one then that means your end has been decided , I quite remember our battle with the  Voatern empire spanned into this forest ,