Double Coloured Heart 2*

Namastey guys !

Lucious's POV

The hero we've been waiting for has finally arrived, I was quite disappointed to see him, he's very tiny and, prettier for a boy.

He looks quite young and very much not the brave type, what does he really want and why has he come here?

I noticed my step sisters being all flirty even Ronald and Joey wouldn't stop staring at him as they walked away.

" um dad, what does he really want here? I mean he doesn't look like someone who is strong enough to even wield a sword, so I don't know why he will want to study from you?" I thought out loud to my father, the emperor.

"Don't judge him according to his physical stature son, I could see the determination and rage in his eyes just this short time he arrived! "  My dad seemed too confident.

The big five brothers of mine, gave my dad a glare.
They hated this as much as I did.
Before he takes any drastic decision that will affect any of us I'd have to prove to him that,

That boy's got nothing except his pain and rage, that should be a piece of cake for me.

Messilina's POV

Mum! I saw her, I'm closer to her again! We are finally together again.
She seemed to have lost weight in these past few days, I must not let that continue.

We freshened up, apparently, our chamber had four sub divisions so we each took one room. We met in the hall where I pacified my buddies before we proceeded out.
It was time for introduction and also time for me to steal their thoughts.

I couldn't comprehend the fact that, all five girls were being lustful, even the two who seemed matured and not interested at all on the outside were doing so in their hearts.

Two colours but the same heart.
The introduction began until when he mentioned lucious ! I clenched my teeth and a fist.

He was finally standing in front of me.
He wasn't even paying attention, anyways what can you expect from such a punk.
He has the longest hair among them all. I stared deeply into his cruel heart,

thinking darkness would be an obvious cloud in it, but no! That wasn't the case. Was I seeing right or the man himself is confused with the one he named Lucious?

Apparently, his heart seemed so innocent!

A part of his mind had been covered.
Like a memory locked away from everyone.
What could it be? Could it be the death of his mum or perhaps, the reason why he seems so cruel outside?

Something isn't right, he murdered my twin brothers, why am I seeing just little stain?
I was lost in my thought for the first time since I got transformed this way.

" what could you be thinking, my boy? I'm sure you are missing them right now, don't worry too much we are your new family alright!"