You Know My Secret !.

Hi guys hope you are enjoying the story, please make sure to vote and leave a comment!.

Messilina's POV

"I accept this challenge, your lordship!" I spoke with utmost confidence.

"Good... Is he one of the 'animals'?" He asked.

Oh yeah, It's all about him, "who is your lordship making reference to, if I may ask?" I asked in pretence.

He chuckled a bit, "Agyepong!" he furrowed a brow, after taking his name .

"No sire ... I wouldn't dare raise a hand against him ... he was a good friend to my late father, and too mighty for my little hands to go against!" I answered.

"Mm well said... Meet me on the field in ten minutes!" He ended .

Hollies froze in shock after knowing what I've gotten myself tangled in ..

Mat polished my armour, my sword and my shield,

without a doubt I looked great in it ...

"Why did you accept the challenge, Messi?... You aren't ready ...." Hollies sounded genuinely worried .

"I am, Hollies! Just pray for me and wish me luck... I have to take him down! I must take him down ... If I'm able to do that, then we will be leaving here, in few weeks.. let's go!" I spoke with confidence.

"Fighting!" Mat spoke.

"Fighting! " I sighed with a smile..

Why did he even pick me? When there are three top dogs already? Well, I'm just lucky!

We made our way to the field, What?!!,

are you kidding me? It's like the whole empire, had come to watch a coronation of a new emperor!

What could this be about? more so why me?
"Sire! this?" I asked.

"You've got so much questions on your mind ask them later, right now focus on your aim!" He answered.

As much as I love surprises and being focused, this one needs to be discussed.

The starting pistol was fired, "why did you choose me, your lordship?" I protested.

"Damian! the name is Damian!" He drew his sword.

"But why, sire? I sense there's something you are not telling me!" I pointed my sword at him.

"Your father once saved me from Agyepong... He kidnapped me when I was a child, and raped my mum! But your dad released us, together with your mum, and just last year he secretly went after my father and maimed him!" He gave a fast stroke but I swerved.

Wait! What is he saying? It was my dad who released my mum, my biological dad! Mr Boateng wouldn't do that to his friend... So does this mean he's referring to my... Oh no!

He slashed my shoulder , while my thoughts stole my consciousness "be focused, Messilina! Oh, Lloyd!".

"How... Do you know who I really am?" This is a total mess up! How did he even know I am not a guy and is he planning to reveal my identity to everyone, Is that it?

"Let's say, I had eyes watching you since you turned fourteen! Your whole family, but, I don't know where the mistake emerged from, that, he could harm your family!" He stalked towards me.

"What? You watched my family collapse, and you are here telling me stories? How is this possible?
For all I know, you are the most powerful emperor, among all the emperors, and you..."

I couldn't hesitate to slash his left hip, the anger that burned within my chest, it's much painful to know someone could have prevented such a calamity from happening and chose not to...

May be I should behead him, right now! He deserves it anyway! Dang it... He owes my family his life, for crying out loud!

"Look! I'm sorry things went that way okay?"  He apologized.

"You are sorry? Are you kidding me, Seriously! I've lost them all, sire or Damian! And what have you done about it? Nothing, why?" I demanded for answer.

" Because, there's nothing I can do against him! Per his documentations, your father is a criminal, who has a prison break record!" He explained himself.

"Well! Maybe I should take your life too! You have nothing to give anyway! You couldn't do anything to help!" I yelled at him.

"That's why I want you to take me down, now! Kill me for being so useless to you, and it won't be used against you!".

This guy doesn't know what I'm capable of! He's pressing my button really hard! And this time, I wasn't fighting to be promoted, my focus was to separate his head from his body!

"If you come through, then don't let him live! Your mum's freedom rests on your shoulders, and don't let your father, and brothers' blood be a waste! Everyone is counting on you, including me, Pearl! "He spoke softly.

I almost slayed his head when the murmurs from the crowd pulled me back to my senses.

He grabbed that opportunity and turned me over so that I was on the ground, beneath him.

Damn! He's so handsome and his beautiful smile, I'm melting already!

"Well done, my lady! Without a doubt, you can take down anyone! Even him and his sons! Here, take my hand." His voice reached my ears.

My lady? Did you hear that? "my lady? Did you just call me, your lady?"

"Yeah I did! Do you not like it huh? Between you and I,  I think it'd be cool if I call you that, what do you say?"

Okay, this is weird, but... I kinda like it! It's him and I'm his lady, so adorable!

"No, I'm not comfortable with that! You and I are too world's apart, besides, it's supposed to be your girlfriend, your fiancée or someone you like that you can call that way, and between you and I , I just met you about two and a half hours ago!" I reluctantly spoke.

"Really, is that all you know?" He asked.

"What do you mean?" I answered with a question.

"Seriously, could you forget me that easily! You once pushed me into a pond during one of your training sessions when you were nine!"

Oh! oh... Here's the thing, when I was nine, my dad had one teenage boy take me through one of my training sessions.

Who would have thought he was an emperor's son?

Okay my parents knew that, he was very skilled with the sword, and didn't hesitate to rub it in my face through out the session.