Parade Of The Guilty *

Lucious's POV

An unexpected family gathering came across.
I slipped into my favorite blue t- shirt, my formal knight trousers and a pair of sneakers with my jacket.

I rushed out as always to see my mom not knowing she had already left for the meeting.
My dad seemed excited with the pleasant atmosphere whirling around.

He sent for the chief knight who presented him with  a document.
He had the document reviewed by the general .
It was a letter from someone claiming to be the son of my father's very own late childhood friend.

As well as I know the Boatengs, they had only a daughter who even died in the same accident.
This, my dad knows, but he still has a wide smile on his face.

Wait, there is a detailed description .
My dad cut him off with a signal.

"Yes! That's why I called for this meeting, we are going to have a new member to this family.
I am excited because he is my best friend's last living blood.
I was so confused earlier but, after digesting everything in this letter, and my investigation proving my friend really had a son with his mistress,
I couldn't hold back my happiness anymore.
Everyone thought he died in the accident too but he is very much alive and willing to learn my foot steps to greatness."  

What? A new brother  and also a son of my dad's best friend?
My dad would literally sell any of his kids  if it could bring his friend back.
And now his son has appeared l.

This means we can even lose our seat, the throne to him if nothing is done about him! It is now time to tighten our seat belts together as brothers.
He must not last long at all.

"I've assigned him already to the east chamber!" He added.

"What! Dad, the one closer to my mom's? But I thought you promised to make me move to that place?" I protested.

"Yes son! But then I realized you have had a lot of love from her and my other wives,
What about him? his parents passed when he could barely walk, he needs Kimbling more than you if you wouldn't mind Kim?" He solicited.

"I don't think I've got any choice now have I? have things your way, I just pity him for this decision he has made!" Mom answered to her dismay.

I had waited all these years to have her love again, and within a week I'm losing her to that bastard?
I wont allow it, I will make sure to teach him a lesson, he will  pack out of here and disappear, I will make sure to give him a taste of the bitter medicine I was given!

I will show him his place, that is under my feet!
When Agyepong junior makes up his mind nothing can stop him, this is my promise.

Messilina's POV

My life had completely changed .
I can't even tell between day and night.

To me it's all in one because I can no longer have a sleep.
My senses seem to be working every single second that passes by.
I took this opportunity to sharpen my abilities, using at least three hours to control my speed limits.

Three and a half for my telekinesis and how best to hunt with my dagger,

Which I will use tomorrow to takeout all the spies in the  empire.

I placed my concentration on how far my site can go and at a glance too, how far my ears can travel  and most importantly my emotions.

One thing I realized was my irises  change color according to my emotions.

It has its normal color to be green. When I'm furious, they turn crimson red, whenever I'm sad they turn  dark.
Brown when I'm confused about something.
Hazel when I'm happy and others.

The  darkness finally gave way for the sun to emerge .
It was time to know whether I've been successful with my training, for that I had to gather all my scape goats .
This time my buddies wanted to follow me to the Lord's chamber and why I would be needed in the empire's court .

" Recently, you've distanced yourself from us, you are always with the  emperor.. we only see you in the evenings!" Hollies spoke out.

" yes Messi! It's as if we are strangers confined in one room... I don't think taking us along with you will be a big deal...
If you want, you can leave us with the staffs in there, whilst you tend to your business...
We can explore and change our everyday sites a bit." Matrona added.

"Ok guys but make sure to stay away from the court room ,it will really be a disaster if you go beyond that boundary, hurry let's go then!" I took them with me to the emperor's chamber.

Damian handed them over to the matron and we proceeded to the court. 

The doctor was present this time, I wanted to do this at a goal not one after the other.
I requested a parade be called so that I could fish out the counterfeit fishes who grabbed the opportunity to enter the empire.

My wish was to secure the safety of the one person I've come to love after losing my family.

They were my first love, I couldn't do anything to protect them at that time,
but this time around I won't be robbed twice, I'm keeping this one come what may! It's my promise.

I first did my survey, through the knights who possess the gates and walls.
My net caught thirteen who were sent to the dungeon.
Next was the kitchen staff, I caught nine there too.

I directed my  boat to the knight parade, from freshers to the highest ranking officers,

and there having the highest number of bedbugs,
I gathered one hundred and ninety seven.
I headed to the other staffs and departments.
In total I had my net full of   two hundred and sixty counterfeit.

The empire was highly infested ,it wasn't safe at all.
The empress had tears in her eyes right from when  the survey began till it ended.
They were all placed in series of shackles and lowered under the furious emperor's feet.

As he went on pronouncing his judgement and deciding their fate,
I gathered their hearts  and grouped them according to where they hail from.

The Geater empire had the greatest number.
I couldn't hold my horses anymore, the dryness of my veins were bolting ahead of time while my skin turned ashen.

   My meal was taking longer.

I sped off to the emperor's side and  grabbed the authority and power to pronounce judgement, he knew what time it was .