Double Coloured Heart 1*

Hi guys! Please  I would love to know so many views of my audience in the comment box.
But in case you enjoy reading then , please vote for it. and share. Thanks.

Damian's POV

I woke up quite late and thought Pearl and her friends were getting ready to leave.
Apparently, they weren't, they had already left. I tried hard to hold in my tears but it didn't work.

She was gone and I couldn't even say goodbye, as sad as it was, I tried to see it as a way of letting me know our chapter isn't closed yet.
The day had wasted away so soon and it was almost seven in the evening.

I went to my parents' chamber and heard them arguing, it had never happened this way before.
I entered without knocking when all the argument ceased.

" what is going on here? Mum? Dad?" My dad took a deep breath and sat on his bed.

"Its your mum!" he started,  "She's at it again apparently she was being all nice to Pearl because she was afraid she could harm any of us."

" what do you mean dad?" I asked a bit confused because Pearl could see and tell everything, if my mum doesn't like her, how come she never said anything about it?

"Mum, would you mind telling me what's going on here?"
She sharply cut in;
" Pearl cannot be your wife son, just accept the truth our sorcerers have never been wrong, that girl isn't the one you fell in love with, she is a danger to all humans!"

"I can't believe you are saying this mum! She left here just few hours ago and you have just changed too much! Were you pretending all this time to her face huh?" Slightly losing my temper, I yelled at her.
I just don't understand this whole thing happening now.

"I don't even know the woman I married anymore! You are planning on hurting the person who gave me my life back, and saved this empire you so depend on?"