Lost Again*

Hi Pals !!!.

Messilina's POV

I took her to the execution arena and drew closer to the first gallow.
A perfect chance to expose the cause of my anger to all the people.

I stabbed her on her neck and drunk from her but not completely, hanging her corpse on the first gallow, I wrote an inscription of my name  with her blood on a placard and placed it around her neck.

I was so courageous to write' that throne is mine, you will witness my reign soon' under the name and sped back to my room to revert the spell on Luscious, so that he would leave my room when he wakes up.

It seems they took her scream for something else, I guess this morning then.
I departed from there and exited the big gate.
Tracing my route through the forestry regions, my destination was the Eastern empire.

Five in the morning, I  reached my destination, I thought it would be wise to stay in a hotel  since the empress isn't familiar with me now.

I headed to the imperial palace in the morning, fortunately they had taken their breakfast already, having no much time, I hoped to get this over and done with shortly.

Damian met me halfway to the hall and pleasantly embraced me, I took a couple of minutes to talk with them all before the empress sort me out privately.

"I believe you've seen and heard everything already, and I guess I know why you are here?" She stated.

"Yes I have your highness... I kept contemplating whether you were being manipulated or it's just you alone... I must say I'm quite amazed that you are very sound and still doing this, when you know perfectly well what I'm capable of, I can snatch him away from you and this empire in general, if I so pleased, that wouldn't be difficult since we both would want that, don't you think?" A smug smile of victory stood on my face.

"Trust me when I say, I'm aware of that, let me talk to the Pearl your mum knows, today, let's reason as humans right now!" She started.
"Tell me, what do you love the most about my son? What makes you love him?" She sat straight in the couch and looked at me, after her question.

May be I've not given that enough thought, the first day I saw him, I thought he was handsome and he has a good heart too, he has helped me a lot.

"He's got a good heart ...and he's very kind! But, that's just a part of him, I love all of him!" I hesitantly replied.